Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Big Thrill Gathering TEST RUN discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – Big Thrill Gathering TEST RUN discussion –

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

I have a question for all of you…What would be everyone’s thoughts on trying a test run at The Big Thrill Factory?

I am inquiring because towards the end of August Norm and I are launching our Big Thrill Gathering.  August 2nd is going to be a weekend where Norm and I are free and were planning on visiting the venue…So I thought, maybe do a test run with this.

If there is strong interest in this, this will replace a normal mall pre-meet before heading to the regular bi-weekly meet (back at Perkins that weekend).

Again, if interest is strong, people can come as themselves as there will not be any suiting or anything big or official.  Any activities people want to do there will be at their own expense…Food as well as they have a menu.

If this moves forward in the way I want it to, I will be creating a thread in the Bi-Weekly Meets sub-forum.

Provide feedback, discuss, etc.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#24733 Quote
    I may be up for this. Cost, time, where, etc?
    #24737 Quote
    Hey Lone, below are the details of your request in my traditional format from other event threads…

WHAT:  Big Thrill Gathering TEST RUN

WHERE:  The Big Thrill Factory

ADDRESS:  17585 Hwy 7, Minnetonka, MN 55345

WHEN:  August 2, 2014

TIME FRAME:  1:00 – 4:00 (START TIME MAY CHANGE)

COST:  http://www.bigthrillfactory.com/Play/pricing

WHY:  Many fun indoor activities, food, fun with friends, etc…

SIDE NOTE:  Will replace a mall pre-meet

We were thinking some rounds of bowling and/or mini golf would be lots of fun.  I know laser tag is a hit with some too.  =)

Anyone else interested in this?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#24739 Quote
    I’d definitely be interested. Sounds like a fun time. 🙂
    #24740 Quote
    Awesome Zaos !

I am still waiting on some confirmations from others on if they can make it out…I have also been advertising this on FB and Twitter !

I will decide by the end of this weekend if I am going to make this real.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24741 Quote
    you got me i will have to come to this seem too fun to pass up
    #24742 Quote
    Awesome Cresil, it will be fun on a bun !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24756 Quote
    I would enjoy coming up with you all, and since I will be missing the fall picnic, this will be a good way to make up for it. and hay fun thing to do on my birthday.
    #24761 Quote
    Awesome Lego!

I will add you to my attendance list in my official thread.

We will also have to think of something fun for you for your birthday.  =p

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24768 Quote
    Unfortunately I can’t make it. I delayed my moving schedule to next weekend so I’ll be busy doing that. Let me know how the event goes!!!

#24775 Quote
    No problem Rex!

Good luck with the packing and move.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#24833 Quote
    update, I will be coming and I will be bringing Cresil, see you all there.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.