Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– End of Summer + Fall Events Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – End of Summer + Fall Events Discussion –

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

This thread has been made to brainstorm and discuss potential ideas for events…In particular, post-summer (end of) and Fall events.

The only major event that happened as of recent was the Big Thrill Factory outing.  Once we hit October ZooBoo will be brought up as well as any other Halloween-related ideas.  Also, at some point in October, I want to start up a discussion about the Holiday Party that will either be happening in late November, sometime in December, or January.

I am also quietly pondering over ideas to have a dinner gathering come the end of September.  I do not know where yet as this is still on the back burner.  More information coming soon on my developments.

If there is anything that needs to be discussed privately, you can contact the Events Dept at [email protected]

After Furry Migration there is not a lot going on for events and I would like to see events happen…This goes into my major question.

What would you the community like to see for events post-summer and Fall-wise?

Some idea examples including fursuit romps, dinner gathering, movie outing, bowling, multi-attraction gathering (ex. Big Thrill Factory or Brunswick Zone), etc…

Also, maybe someone has an idea outside the usual event themes listed above.  This may include something like going to a museum, art gallery, etc…

Go ahead and share, discuss, and get ideas rolling !

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#25368 Quote
    I actually did host one event that sort of fell through, but if someone would like to help me run the same kind of event and make it better, I was thinking of a trip on the North-star, from Downtown to Big Lake, hanging out in Big Lake until it was time to board the train. It would be fun to see the train pass through train yards and smaller, suburban towns. The whole trip would feel like a journey on an actual train. Plus, it would give folks who haven’t gone on the North-star the chance to finally experience it. If people are interested and would like to help make this happen, just message me here or on Facebook.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#25370 Quote
    Hmm, my interest with this has been raised. *Ears perk up*

Let’s talk on the side as I want to hear more details about this.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#25374 Quote
    I’d have to find out if the train is fursuit friendly and also find out what exactly we could do in Big Lake. But hopefully this can work.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

#25444 Quote

I’d have to find out if the train is fursuit friendly and also find out what exactly we could do in Big Lake. But hopefully this can work.

Sounds good, keep me updated buddy and sorry for the late response.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#27823 Quote
    Hmm…

Psycho Suzi’s sometime…Anyone?  Anyone?

–> http://psychosuzis.com/

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#27826 Quote
    That sounds like a lot of fun, ThePoetryNinja!! I LOVE trains!!!! I would definitely be game for that!

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#27878 Quote

Hmm… Psycho Suzi’s sometime…Anyone? Anyone? –> http://psychosuzis.com/ ~ Drake M.

Psycho Suzi’s is awesome!

#27880 Quote

Psycho Suzi’s is awesome!

Yes, I can verify this.

#27901 Quote
    I will think of a date and time frame to have this sometime.

It will either be MNFurs-hosted or something I will do on my own like past dinner gatherings.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.