Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Presents – Fall Fursuit Bowling at Ramsey Super Bowl

Home Forums Events MNFurs Presents – Fall Fursuit Bowling at Ramsey Super Bowl

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    The Fall season is upon us and the temperatures are dropping. Let us all migrate indoors and enjoy some bowling at the Super Bowl in Ramsey. Come and enjoy unlimited bowling for one price as well good food, drinks, & good company. This event is fursuit-friendly so bring your fuzziness with you while you bowl.

Date: Friday November 14th
    Time: 9pm – 1am
    Location: Ramsey Super Bowl; 6720 Riverdale Dr NW, Ramsey, MN 55303 Map
    Food: Full menu available for Food and appetizers ($5-15) (American/ Bar Food)
    Cost: $11.99 unlimited bowling from 9pm – 1am. Bowl as much as you want and leave when you want.
    Fursuit Friendly?: OMG YES – Full and Partial Suits are welcome and encouraged.

#26177 Quote
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

As the official post states above, unlimited bowling will be happening on November 14.  We are going back to a familiar venue we’ve held bowling events at in the past.  I worked on getting this all setup for us and I plan to arrive about 25-30 minutes early to get any last minute tasks completed.

For fursuit changing, I am going to suggest the bathroom because it’s more private…I know some do not like using a bathroom though.  If necessary, I would suggest anywhere by anyone of our reserved lanes and preferably close by everyone else.  I know in the past we had reserved lanes in one corner of the venue and everyone changed there for the most part.

For lanes, we have 5-6 reserved.  When everyone arrives, I will navigate everyone on where to go.  From there people can pick who they want to be in teams with.

There is also an arcade at the Super Bowl.  There is a decent variety of games too for those that want to take a break from bowling.

This venue does have a full Bar.  For those that bring any drinks back to our lanes, please be responsible.

If you need to find me during the evening, I will be around.  I will be stopping by each lane to make sure everyone is having a good time and if anything is needed.  If we have any lane malfunctions, please find me and I will get someone from management involved.  I will also be running around with me Canon taking photos of all the fun.

On a final reminder, unlimited bowling is $11.99 and shoes are included in the price.

Additional details are below alongside the details above.

LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ahuqwyk9zp5vrx/Capture.JPG?dl=0

DINING MENU: 

ADDITIONAL OPEN BOWLING PRICING:  http://www.superbowlmn.com/open-bowling.html

WHO IS GOING (T = TENTATIVE):  Norm, Ringer, Mastel (T), Lonewolf (T), Sauce, Pixel (T), Assassin Foxx, Augie Doodle, Tek (T), Angus Cormac, Further (T), Zest, Crygus +1, Auspex, Ski Sharp, Streaks, Desertranger (T), Zaos (T), Nychthemeron, Kitsunekla, Auracle +1

I hope to see many of you there!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Things that sounded repeated
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: More things to add
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Kurst Hyperyote.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Kurst Hyperyote.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#26178 Quote

For fursuit changing, I am going to suggest the bathroom because it’s more private…I know some do not like using a bathroom though. If necessary, I would suggest anywhere by anyone of our reserved lanes and preferably close by everyone else. I know in the past we had reserved lanes in one corner of the venue and everyone changed there for the most part.

Finding a good place to change is always a challenge. One thing that helps to minimize hassle is to put your base layer (Under Armour, etc) on at home, under your street clothes, as it’s one less thing to deal with later.

Regardless, this should be a lot of fun! See you all there :3

#26179 Quote
    I’m there!!

I used

the whole page

for this!

#26182 Quote

One thing that helps to minimize hassle is to put your base layer (Under Armour, etc) on at home, under your street clothes, as it’s one less thing to deal with later.

Very good suggestion as I did not think of that before.  Thanks Ringer!

I updated my post above, so please review again!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#26188 Quote
    I might show up.  If I do I won’t have a suit though, just the tail.
    #27722 Quote
    Sign me up, I will be there

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#27723 Quote

I might show up. If I do I won’t have a suit though, just the tail.

No problem as you do not have to suit.

Sign me up, I will be there

Cool, it will be an awesome time!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#27724 Quote
    I might be able to go, and hopefully I will have my suit by then!
    #27729 Quote

I might be able to go, and hopefully I will have my suit by then!

Cool, hope you can make it and that your new suit is done in time.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#27740 Quote
    This was the place i first hosted an event ill be trying to host one in febuary again im glad this was such hit for a place me and my brother have been bowling there for years. its a great place just dont let lucky near the arcade machines haha. anyhow best of wishes wolfie xitoki wolfkin
    #27859 Quote

I’m there!!

Norm anyone else there yet, or is it far too early?

I am going to be putting this on my calender.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by kiguel.
    #27870 Quote
    Hope to see you there, Kiguel!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#27875 Quote
    I should be able to come bowling for at least a couple of hours.  My bowling game is not the best, but it’s being with fellow furs is what counts for me. 🙂

I will be wearing my mouse ears and tail, same ones I used at FM.

Augie Doodle

Furry Migration Con Ops Staff (Wandering Host) - Fursuiter - MNFurs Volunteer

#27902 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP –

Hello everyone…We are getting very close to being a week out from this fun event.

I have added a section to my longer post above on who is coming (attendance list).  It’s always fun to see who is coming out.  🙂

Post here if you have any further questions/concerns and if you are coming out.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.