Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Furry Migration: Main stage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    I’m creating this group for the highlighting of specific events in main stage area. This is to also give forum for any last minute specific requests for Dj’s/Music at dance, events, or even “mega panel” you wish to see.

Our schedule already includes the following events:

Friday morning: Mega panel: “Finding your bearings: so its your first Furry Con” A classic intro and even refresher of how to enjoy (and help others enjoy) their convention.
    Friday midday: Opening ceremonies (kicking of weekend. Introducing guest of honor and key announcements)
    Saturday morning:Furry feud: the game show
    Saturday midday: Parade assembly (for fursuit parade)
    Saturday night: Dance
    Sunday midday: closing ceremonies

You can see we still have space for specific request. Do we have a dance 2 nights? Do we have a dance competition? you feedback is key

#23992 Quote
    On another note:

The Furry feud game show is debugging the software used to generate the answer board. It is assembled in Visual Basic and, to be blunt, assembled by volunteers. It works, but we know it can work better. Anyone willing to lend a hand on this. I already have contacted an MC and helper for this event, but could also use a few pollsters to help assemble “of 100 furries surveyed” data on Friday. Get your volunteering hours done early.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by Procyon.
    #24798 Quote
    Is any help still needed with the answer board? Vb/c# dev here.
    #24799 Quote
    Id do polling but seeing as I dont know when Im getting in Friday I cant verify for sure =\

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.