Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello world.. > w

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hi fuzzies!    :3

My name’s Alex.   My friends tend to call me Lucid, k9,or whatever..      >w<
    I’ve considered myself a furry for about 5 years now.  But, due to life and stuff my first contact with other furries was
    at Furry Migration.  Which was awesome btw!  I’m hoping to meet alot of awesome people and go to a few cons soon too.  I tend to have alot of free time because of my job. So, I’ll probably be pretty active on this site as time goes by.

So..          Hi!     ~

#28005 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the group Alex!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#28009 Quote
    Hey Alex! Furry Migration was coincidentally my first con too; isn’t it great to find so many like-minded people??? I look forward to seeing you at future meets!

In solitary moments magpies will perch on a branch and mutter soft soliloquies of whines and squeals and chatterings, oblivious to what goes on around them. It is one of those things, I suppose, intelligence now and then does, must in fact now and then do, must think, must play, must imagine, must talk to itself. What, finally, intelligence could be for: finding your way back.

#28010 Quote
    hello and good to see more furs join.

Funny thing is Furry Migration was also my first convention of any type.  I believe you were at bowling in the same lanes as each other, though I could be mistaken…  Anywho, I hope you enjoy it here and too see you at the meet!

#28011 Quote
    Hello Alex and welcome to the MNFurs community!

Name is Drake, part of the MNFurs staff, and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

Let us know if you have any questions!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28017 Quote
    ~Sauce

Thanks for the welcome! I like your suit too btw. I was a couple lanes down from you at the fall fursuit bowling event a few days ago.

~Kizith

Meeting cool people at FM was pretty fun. I’m looking forward to seeing you at a future meet too. Avians are cool in my book.  >w<

~Ski#

Yup.  I’m the Alex from the fursuit bowling.  Hope to see you at a meet soon too.  Although I might not be able to make it to the next couple meets, because I’m saving up to go to MFF.

~Drake

Thanks for the welcome Drake!  *shakes paw*

I had fun bowling with you and Norm at the fursuit bowling event a few days ago btw.  :3

#28018 Quote

~Drake Thanks for the welcome Drake! *shakes paw* I had fun bowling with you and Norm at the fursuit bowling event a few days ago btw

I am very pleased to hear that you had fun!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28024 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the group, Migration was my first con as well, look for word to seeing you at the meets
    #28032 Quote
    Hello Alex, It’s nice to have you included in our little group. Unlike a lot of you I didn’t get to go to the migration this year, but I plan on going next year. I also plan on going to some other events next year and hope to see you all there.
    #28048 Quote
    Sorry about the delay..   I kinda caught a bad cold..  Xp

Legofox~    Thanks for the welcome!  Idk if I’ll make any meets until after MFF, but I’ll see you then or there.  X3

Taffy~   I’m glad to have finally joined the group. X3   Hopefully you can make it to some meets before next year though.  🙂

Even if it’s only a month or so away.  I’m also interested in seeing you finish your suit btw.   Mine’s still just an unfurred head. XD

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.