Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Holiday Party – Food & Beverages

Home Forums Events MNFurs Holiday Party – Food & Beverages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    HELLO EVERYONE!

The Holiday Party is approaching and with this, I have this thread available for community members to post in.  It is always nice to know what members are bringing for food and/or beverages.

Let’s try to balance this out as well…What I mean by this is that it will be nice to have a combination of main entree items (ex. Holiday ham), veggie/fruit items, snacks (ex. Chips or crackers), & desserts.

On a final note, please keep in mind that alcohol is not allowed!

Feel free to post here and I will update this thread for everyone to see.

What are you bringing to the party?

ENTREE ITEMS:  BBQ pulled pork, baked potato soup, Stromboli, Chicken Riggers, mujaddara, Chicken SantaFe chilli

VEGGIE/FRUIT ITEMS:

SNACK ITEMS:  Puppy chow, garlic seasoned pretzels, tortilla pinwheels, venison summer sausage + sticks

DESSERT ITEMS:  Homemade candy bar, assortment (cream cheese, mints, fudge, choco-cherries, etc), fudge brownies

BEVERAGES:  Soda, water, Dr. Pepper, Monster (minis and normal size)

Feel free to post with any questions on the related subject.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28417 Quote
    – BUMP –

Community members are free to post here when/if necessary.

I put this thread up for everyone wanting to see what others are bringing.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#28421 Quote
    I might be able to bring in a big bowl of ‘Puppy Chow’, but I’m not entirely sure.

That would probably go under snack items 😛

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#28422 Quote
    I hear there’s power for crockpots? I can bring my famous baked potato soup if there is. Did it at my first ever picnic, and it was a huge hit. Ah, memories.

SO MUCH CHEESE!

#28426 Quote
    I was planing on Making Stromboli for the party Drake
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by LegoFox.
    #28429 Quote

I was planing on Making Stromboli for the party

Cool.  I have been updating my initial post when people respond here and elsewhere…For example, someone tweeted to me what they are bringing.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28433 Quote
    I’ll be bringing dill and garlic seasoned pretzels and tortilla pinwheels as well. I think the pinwheels would probably fall under snack since they’re appetizers.
    #28437 Quote

I’ll be bringing dill and garlic seasoned pretzels and tortilla pinwheels as well. I think the pinwheels would probably fall under snack since they’re appetizers.

Updated, thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28449 Quote
    I just bought everything I need to make my version of Chicken Riggies (I make mine with shells instead of rigatoni) and another batch of my Fudge Brownies (which went over so fantastically at the summer picnic.)
    #28459 Quote

I just bought everything I need to make my version of Chicken Riggies and another batch of my Fudge Brownies

List updated, thanks Fae!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28472 Quote
    I’ll be bringing mujaddara.  It’s a side dish.
    #28473 Quote
    I’ll be bringing:

• 12pk of Dr Pepper
    • 12pk of mini Monster
    • 8 cans of regular Monster

And I’ll gladly donate money towards any pizza fund

#28475 Quote
    I will be brining a stick of venison Sumer sausage, and 40 short venison snack sticks. They are delicious but snaky foods. If I make it to the store I will buy some crackers and cheese.
    eat up! ^,^

#28481 Quote
    Sadly I can’t make anything to bring with. I can, however pick up a few things. 🙂 I can’t just come empty handed. x.x That’d be pretty rude. Sounds like the pop and chips area is covered but I know that there is a kitchenette. Maybe I could bring some cookable food. Do we know what kind of kitchenette it is?

When things look down, challenge them by looking up and seeing the light.

#28482 Quote

I’ll be bringing:

Updated, thank you!

I will be brining…

Updated, thank you!

Maybe I could bring some cookable food. Do we know what kind of kitchenette it is?

As far as I know there is no kitchen available to us at the party.  If anyone does know, however, please verify for Flying Fire.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.