Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Petco Tree of Hope Fundraiser

Home Forums Events Petco Tree of Hope Fundraiser

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Will you need handlers?

I Can check with Karen — Nov is out for me, but I’m open to dates in Dec, transportation and weather permitting.

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#27964 Quote
    We will need at least 1 handler on each of the dates more depending on how many suiters show up for each day. Β πŸ™‚
    #27966 Quote
    OK, Great! but when you get me you get two, as I don’t drive up there. Do you have specific day(s) that we are needed? Let me know and I’ll see which one(s) will work for Karen.

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#27967 Quote
    I don’t have any specific days marked as people are still letting me and Shadow know what days they are available and some might not let me know until the day before (As this has happened before, please people give us more heads up than that if possible) And for December it will be the last 3 weekends we plan to have this, as it says at the top information though things are limited by the weather so if it is going to be nasty I won’t have people driving out just to do the event, I want to see everyone arrive and depart in one piece. Β πŸ™‚

Hope everyone has seen the notice that Nov 23rd will be the first day we start up doing Tree of hope and that people can attend. Β πŸ™‚ Β Lets see if we can pull in more money than we have the last 2 years we have been doing this event! πŸ™‚

#27972 Quote
    Uni, as it turns out, I will Β probably be Β there on Sunday the 23.

Norm wants to suit so he can do that and I will be a photographer/handler/etc…

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#27974 Quote
    Sounds good, looking forward to seeing you both there. Β πŸ™‚
    #27993 Quote
    So much fun going through and picking out music to play for this event, doing some changes of songs, adding some, removing others and if anyone has problems with the music choices after being at the event, let ShadowRunner know. Β πŸ™‚
    #28055 Quote
    Watching the weather that is supposed to be happening tomorrow, might get a little damp in the evening but will see what the forecast is for tomorrow in the morning to see if we will still be doing the event. Β Looking forward to seeing everyone there that signed up to be there, please arrive by 10:30am so that everyone can be in suit and out front by 11am when the event actually begins. Β thanks again everyone! Β πŸ™‚
    #28056 Quote
    Who do we have for suiters out of curiosity?

Also, Norm will be suiting as Drake tomorrow.Β  πŸ™‚

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

#28057 Quote
    I’ll be there tomorrow doing photography and/or videography and Fae will be there as a Handler to help out. Same story for Nov 29th too. After that, not 100% sure

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#28059 Quote
    Just looked at the weather today and things are still a go as of 4am today, we have a 50% chance of rain at 3pm but fortunately we have some shelter from the store front so I don’t think we will end up getting wet, see everyone there in about 6.5 hours. Β πŸ™‚
    #28062 Quote
    Today was a lot of fun.Β  Thank you again Uni and Shadow for settings this up.

Look forward to the two me and Norm can make next month!

Photos I took this afternoon will slowly trickle onto my FA and Flickr galleries.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28064 Quote
    Not a problem Drake, thanks everyone who came out today ( Sun the 23rd) We raised $132 for TLC canine, will have to see what we get next week, hopefully we can get at least this much again if not more. Β πŸ™‚
    #28073 Quote
    I had a blast and I’m looking forward to Saturday.
    #28074 Quote
    Should be fun, just have to see what kinds of silliness we all get up to this time, hopefully it won’t be so wet so my hands don’t get so dirty so quickly. Β *laughs*
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.