Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Petco Tree of Hope Fundraiser

Home Forums Events Petco Tree of Hope Fundraiser

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    I will be there on the 13th suiting… just wondering who else will be there? Β Also, since I just got my suit not too long ago, Β I can’t guarantee I’ll be able to suit the entire 5 hours but I’m going to try my hardest! πŸ™‚
    #28189 Quote
    Not attending this Saturday as I will be out of town.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28190 Quote
    Pixel for the 13th it will be Me, Legofox and you for that date and no big deal if you can’t suit for the full 5 hours straight, you can go in and take breaks as needed, if you decide to get out of suit after your first bit that is fine too. πŸ™‚ Β Will be glad to have you out there, hopefully the weather will be nice and cold for us suiters but not exceedingly cold for the handlers and Shadow. Β πŸ™‚

Drake, thanks for the reminder and we will see you and norm next time around. Β πŸ™‚

#28196 Quote
    Can’t do the 13th becuase of the meet

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
    Β - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#28201 Quote
    That’s fine Sauce, I have the event halt at 4pm so that people who wish to attend the meet still have 1 hour to get to it since the meet doesn’t start until 5 and from Petco it is about 30 mins or so. Β Would have liked to have you out there but I know not everyone can attend, maybe one of the other days then? Β πŸ™‚
    #28227 Quote
    Hoping but we shall see

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
    Β - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#28236 Quote
    Thanks to Legofox and Pixel for assisting at the Petco Fundraiser today with me, we pulled in about $198.13 when it was all over for TLC canine, couldn’t have done it with out the help. Β πŸ™‚ only 2 more weekends to go and then it is over until March when the Spring a pet fundraiser begins for Whisker rescue where I will be calling upon everyone to help out once more. Β πŸ™‚
    #28243 Quote
    Yesterday was fun πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to do it again on the 20th! πŸ™‚ Hopefully I’ll be able to last a little longer next time lol.
    #28249 Quote
    For the first time in suit Pixel you did great, looking forward to having you and anyone else out there to help raise money for TLC canine this coming Saturday. Β πŸ™‚
    #28260 Quote
    Me and Norm will be there on the 20th.Β  πŸ™‚

This time around I am just doing photography and handling.

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

#28262 Quote
    Thanks for the confirmation on that, we did have you on the list for then. Β πŸ™‚ Sounds like there should be a few of us out there this weekend as long as the weather is good like it shows it should be. Β πŸ™‚ Β Looking forward to having things happen, we pulled in almost $200 last week so see if we can match or beat that. Β πŸ™‚
    #28263 Quote

Thanks for the confirmation on that, we did have you on the list for then.Β  We pulled in almost $200 last week so see if we can match or beat that. :)

Sounds good and yes, I remember reading about the amount raised from last weekend.Β  πŸ™‚

The Petco fundraiser days are always fun and rewarding to be part of.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28296 Quote
    Everything looks good for things today. Β πŸ™‚ just anyone who wants to rough me up, please don’t, I messed up my shoulder and my back some so I will be trying to suit today but I don’t know how long I will be in suit due to things. Β Looking forward to seeing everyone there today, we should have a pretty large group this time. Β πŸ™‚ Let’s see how we do for donations today! Β πŸ™‚
    #28297 Quote
    Thanks to the large turnout of suiters and people we pulled together today alone around $389.23 Way to go everyone, that is the largest amount we have pulled in since we all started doing this event! Β πŸ™‚ Β Lets see what we can do on the 27th, I don’t count on it being this much but maybe we can break $150? Just will have to see. Β πŸ™‚ Β Once again, thanks everyone who showed up. Β πŸ™‚
    #28298 Quote
    Wohoo! Glad we could help!

I used

the whole page

for this!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.