Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Pre-Meet Notifications Thread –

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets – Pre-Meet Notifications Thread –

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

The next pre-meet is scheduled for December 20, 2014.

I was originally going to schedule one for November 22, but due to another endeavor unrelated to MNFurs, I will be unavailable ’till late that evening.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28517 Quote
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Tentative as of right now, but the next pre-meet is scheduled for January 17, 2015.

We are back at Perkins that weekend so I plan to back to tradition with Ridgedale.

An official thread will be created if it’s a go.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#28524 Quote
    I’ll be there. ^.^

When things look down, challenge them by looking up and seeing the light.

#28525 Quote
    I’ll see if I can make it. It’s been far too long since I’ve attended one 🙂

Not to mention school has started back up for me, and it’d be nice to get one last breather in before I plunge back into academic hell XD

I'm not crazy, I'm just... Okay, yeah maybe I'm a little nuts.

#28526 Quote
    To the both of you, this is still tentative…Waiting to see on some other endeavors first.

If official in the end, you will see a brand new thread.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28528 Quote
    Woot! If it’s happening, I’ll try my best to make it. :3
    #28535 Quote
    Agreed. I’m hoping this happens. I’ve been dying to hang out some more. Is the reason this is tentative because of the MNFurs Board of Directors Weekend going on?

When things look down, challenge them by looking up and seeing the light.

#28537 Quote

Is the reason this is tentative because of the MNFurs Board of Directors Weekend going on?

No, this is not the reason as I am not a board member, just a staff member.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28542 Quote
    – UPDATE –

I have decided to not have a pre-meet this tomorrow afternoon due to other plans prior to the meet.

The next scheduled pre-meet will be Saturday, January 31, 2015.

Official thread to follow later this month.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#28731 Quote
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

The next scheduled mall pre-meet will be on February 28, 2015.

Official thread to follow towards the end of the month.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30352 Quote
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

For the next pre-meet, I am going to try and have one next month sometime.  With it getting warmer outside, I may not have that many of these and instead find some other activity outdoors.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31954 Quote
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

The next scheduled mall pre-meet will be on July 18, 2015.

Official thread to follow next week!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.