Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Pre-ZooBoo Lunch Discussion

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions Pre-ZooBoo Lunch Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Hello there…For those planning to attend ZooBoo, I would like to ask a couple of questions and see where it goes in a discussion…This was first brought up via Flyin’ Fox a couple nights ago and it got me thinking.

Would anyone be interested in doing a lunch gathering before ZooBoo?

If interest is peaked, what type of food are people interested in?

This would be during one of the days before ZooBoo and our starting times.

As of right now, this is purely just a discussion with nothing being planned.

Feel free to share your input and discuss!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#25863 Quote
    Hmmm food! As a carnivore I usually go for sandwiches or steak but I would love to see what everyone else is interested in?

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#25879 Quote

I usually go for sandwiches or steak

Good to know Sauce, thanks!

Anyone else interested in this?  Shout here!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#25978 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hello again everyone…I have not been hearing much from a lot of people on this.  I did get a couple of FA journal responses for this though.

In the end, what I plan to do is set something up silently.  I will then post a new thread with the updated information…I will probably post it in the Events sub-forum.

Also, depending on what venue I choose, I may ask that people post in the thread and it will count as their RSVP.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25979 Quote
    Awesome! Thanks so much for setting this up Drake!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#25983 Quote
    Has anyone ever gone to Cecil’s Deli in Highland Park? Jewish deli — AWESOME food!!!

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#25987 Quote

Has anyone ever gone to Cecil’s Deli in Highland Park?

Hmm, never heard of it…What is the address?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#25988 Quote
    http://cecilsdeli.com/

651 South Cleveland Avenue
    St. Paul, MN 5511

One of my all time fave restaurants!!!!

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#25997 Quote
    Cecil’s does have really good food! Also, if there are folks that don’t care for sandwiches/deli food, they do have quite a menu selection.
    #26001 Quote
    Good to know.  Will keep you updated on what I decide to do in the end!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#26002 Quote
    Well for me that won’t work as i would have to drive past Como to have lunch and then backtrack to get to como for ZooBoo, maybe something closer like in the roseville area for everyone that is coming to ZooBoo as the roseville mall is maybe 5-10 mins from Como for instance?  As is the Har-Mar Mall is about that far from Como too.  Quite a few close food options to the Zoo, just depends on where people want to go.  🙂
    #26004 Quote

Well for me that won’t work as i would have to drive past Como to have lunch and then backtrack to get to como for ZooBoo, maybe something closer like in the roseville area

It will be in the Roseville area as I want to keep it in the same vicinity.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#26014 Quote
    Amethyst – I am definitely going to keep your venue suggestion in mind for a future lunch/dinner gathering 🙂

As for an update, I have 2-3 venues in mind and I plan to make a decision on which one to have this at tonight sometime…One of these places is Kyoto which I am sure some are not surprised, haha.  XP

I plan to have this the Saturday of the first ZooBoo weekend (the 18th).

As a reminder, this lunch is intended for those who are going to ZooBoo afterwards.

The official thread will be posted sometime tonight in the Events sub-forum so stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#26029 Quote
    X
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#26058 Quote
    Drake — I LOVE Koyto’s — but it’s a bit out of my range except for a VERY Special occasion — not that being with you all isn’t special!! 😉

Did you post somewhere the address and time for the lunch — oh, that is for the 18th — are you planning anything for the 25th.

Been dealing with a nasty headache for several days now — so I am a bit more ditzy than usual. 😉

Amethyst

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.