Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Q&A on Events On MNFurs Calendar and Website

Home Forums MNFurs Announcements Q&A on Events On MNFurs Calendar and Website

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Recently we were asked a few questions about events on MNFurs webpage and I thought you would like to hear their answers.

Q) Are all events listed on MNFurs calendars run by MNFurs?
    A) No. This calendar is a mixture of MNFurs and member run events.

Q) How do I get an event on the web page and/or calendar
    A) It’s very easy infact it’s just one step – you just need to fill out the events form[linked]. Just fill out the form and submit it we will review your submission and make sure it gets out.

Q) I want to run an event advertised on MNFurs but I don’t understand and can’t figure out how to fill out the forum. What can I do?
    A) You can contact the Events team at [email protected] directly and our event liaisons will be more then happy to help you fill out the Forum and get your event submitted.

Q) If I post it will it be a MNFurs event
    A) Only if you want it. MNFurs events are ones that are directly supported by MNFurs. That could just be using the name, volunteers, or even the groups resource. It depends what is needed to make the event run without a hitch.

Q) What type of events do you want to see
    A) What we are interested are events in the local furry community. Some events ideas are

• Movie nights
    • Meet ups like a local favorite sushi place
    • Fursuiting in a park
    • and anything else you can imagine

Q) Do I get volunteer hours for running an event
    A) For announcing an event on our site you will get volunteer hours. If you want the maximum amount of volunteer hours and be able to give anyone helping you put on event their own volunteer hours contact the event staff on making it an MNFurs event.

Q) I don’t know when the exact dates are but i know i am putting an event on in the future should I submit the event form now?
    A) Absolutely even if you don’t know the exact dates we would like to know about soon enough so we can work with you to make sure it doesn’t conflict with any other events.

Q) I have a birthday event that I only want to invite black wolves to it can I announce it here?
    A) No, while we are willing to announce events that might more target artists, fursuiters, or writers we want events here to be available for all to attend and participate. If there is some special limitation – like fursuiters only we need to know it in advance and if it blocks out too much of our population we will not announce it.

Q) I want to announce my event and be only on the calendar not on your Facebook page is that possible?
    A) When you submit an event we ask you where you want it to go. We will only post it out to places you want it to be in. So if you don’t want it blasted all over the place we will honor that request.

Q) I don’t want it to be a big event or I want an event I don’t want EVERYONE invited can I just post it myself on the forums
    A) Sure thing – you can post your events there. Just know it won’t be advertised on the site for you.

If you have any additional questions feel free to liaison team at [email protected] or ask us in the Forums.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.