Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Regarding Furry Migration…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    I had a wonderful time!

I was a bit worried about how my first experience in this genre would be like, but it was quite enjoyable~

As I said weeks earlier, I’ve been on the fence regarding joining into the fandom.

I’m liking it here so far.

Thanks to my hotel roommates, Sauce, Further, Gerbil, some others for making this con enjoyable! 😀

Perhaps I’ll see you all at Detour ’15, if not this winter break.

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!!

-Vagrant, A.K.A.: That dude in the zebra mask

P.S.: If you liked my character badge, please give this person some love:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/loboluver1155w/

P.S.S.: I apologize if I didn’t socialize with people a lot. I have a tendency to want to wander around & I’m initially kind of a nervous person.  ^^;

#25652 Quote
    Hey, it was awesome to see you too! :3

Re: the PSS: no worries at all– I felt bad for missing the CAH session you told me about, but every time I’d get up, I was running into new people left and right. My brain was like somebody’d given a snowglobe a shake for a good deal of the con, haha. Catch you next time, I hope!

#25661 Quote
    You are entirely welcome Vagrant! Happy to help, I am sure if in a similar situation you would do the same.

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.