Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

St Cloud to bi-weekly meet on 22nd

Home Forums Events Twin Cities Fur Meets St Cloud to bi-weekly meet on 22nd

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Looking for someone to help me out with a ride from St Cloud to the bi-weekly meet, I’d like there to be room for myself, and one other friend.  We can pitch in $20 for gas for anyone going that way.  I’d like to introduce a new person to the MNfurs while there! If anyones going that way and can help out, please reply or email at [email protected] thanks!
    #28060 Quote

Looking for someone to help me out with a ride from St Cloud to the bi-weekly meet, I’d like there to be room for myself, and one other friend. We can pitch in $20 for gas for anyone going that way. I’d like to introduce a new person to the MNfurs while there! If anyones going that way and can help out, please reply or email at [email protected] thanks!

If I was in MN atm I’d help, but I won’t be back til 29th…  Also https://www.mnfurs.org/forums/topic/date-change-for-first-december-perkins-meet-and-community-meeting-1213/

#28067 Quote
    I hope you were able to make it? Please remember these are casual so any time you can make it we would love to meet you!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.