Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Video Gaming – Game Poll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hey guy, I’m slowly putting together a list of games and hardware to bring to the con for the gaming room. Of course I’ll have a small sample of my retro game collection for one or two of the monitors, but unfortunately in my more current-gen systems I have a rather distinct lack of any good multiplayer games for the Xbox and such, and am willing to obtain them for the con. First I think I should find out which ones people want most so I’m not just grabbing random games to play.

All I have currently for the Xbox 360 is You Don’t Know Jack but I’ve got a feeling some people will ask for Street Fighter or something more arcade-y like Castle Crashers or Scott Pilgrim.

For the Wii U I of course have Nintendo Land, Mario Kart 8, Wii Party U, and Super Mario 3D World. There’s also some some stuff for the old Wii like Wii Play Motion and Smash Bros. Brawl, but I might see about getting someone to bring in a modded Wii to play Smash Bros. Project M.

So…what do you guys wanna play?

#24767 Quote
    I’d probably add PC games in there to since I’m sure a fair amount of people will bring their gaming laptops or desktops. A great party game to add to the wii is super monkeyball 1 and 2 from the GC. I also have Fzero GX and many other games since my wii is hacked. PC games, im guessing mine craft, star craft, AOE, LOL, DOTA,ect. that one is a bit difficult. I’d like to add some stuff as well 😀

#24770 Quote
    This is for the official gaming area of the con. Consoles are all I can use, and it’s essentially like an arcade setup. What I need are games that are easy to pick up and play, as well as jump between players with ease.

PC won’t really work in this setup. You’re on your own to set up your own LAN parties I’m afraid. The closest the official constaff is going to host is Artemis in another room of the con.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.