Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

2 Furs Looking For a Room

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hello!

My boyfriend and I are looking for room space that will fit us and 2 suits. We pack lightly and would only require one bed, or floor space to put a blow up mattress (I will provide) preferably from Thursday night-Monday morning but will work with whatever we are offered.

A little bit about us: we are both trans, I am a transguy (Rayne, male pronouns) and Irvin/Julie is also trans, but I guess more genderfluid when it comes to pronouns and such. You can’t really offend them so no worries there. We are very respectful when it comes to sharing a room. Last year we did the same and the only reason we aren’t rooming with them again is because they aren’t going. We are still all friends and talk occasionally. We are both 19 and like to drink at cons, but will respect any rules you may have against that. We will both have full suits, but they will have their own totes/closet space so no worries there. We both SHOWER REGULARLY AND KEEP CLEAN. I know how that can be an issue and we are proud of our cleanliness. We are very open-minded, kind people that are just looking to make friends and roomates for this awesome con!

If you have some room for us, or know someone who does, please feel free to email me (Rayne) at [email protected] or text/call me at 402-490-6958.

THANK YOU

~Rayne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.