Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

6-30-19 Meetup/Romp @ Clifton E. French Regional Park

Home Forums Events 6-30-19 Meetup/Romp @ Clifton E. French Regional Park

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hi, everybody.

I’m scheduling another meetup/romp at Clifton E. French Regional Park in Plymouth, MN. Anybody is welcome (suiter or non-suiter). We get photos taken every meetup, so if you want to be photogenic, by all means, show up! The meetup will be from 11:00am-2:00pm. It’s obviously going to be warm outside than last time, so make sure to bring water or fans. There’s a lake that could be occupied, so if you want to go swimming, feel free to bring your swimsuit.

It could be pretty busy when we arrive, so if you’re too shy to be around suiters in public, then no worries. c: It’s always easier to host these events during the winter, when the park isn’t busy. Either RSVP below or send me a message over Telegram: @FluffyZaros.

Thanks, everybody! Looking to meet some more/new furs. We get around 7-10 furs per meet! See you there.

– Z

*tackle hugs you*

#55992 Quote
    Fun photo there, this from the last romp you hosted?

My schedule may be booked, but if not, I will see if I can make it out!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#55994 Quote
    Yep yap!

Photo courtesy of Toby

I’ll plan on being there!

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#56177 Quote
    Everyone,

If you enter Rockford Road in Plymouth on I-494, that exit is closed until November 2019. You will have to take the exit before that, which is Bass Lake Road, then hang a left on Northwest Boulevard. If you are entering from the south, then you don’t have to worry about this detour.

Thanks!

*tackle hugs you*

#56215 Quote
    Hey everybody,

I just wanted to post a weather update. The romp is going to be on the hottest day of the month. It’ll be 91F outside, so it’s probably not ideal to wear a fursuit, unless you really want to. I recommend only a partial fursuit, since a bodysuit will really flare up in the sun. Tails are most likely fine. I will be providing sunscreen, so that none of you get sunburned. Keep car windows rolled down and be sure to drink lots of water, because it’s going to be HOT out!

Also, if you’re hesitant with bringing a fursuit, don’t leave it in your car during the meet. Foam will probably get melted in this kind of heat, so we don’t need any deforming to happen to our precious suits.

Hope to see plenty of you there!

*tackle hugs you*

#56269 Quote
    Hey everyone,

Turns out that it’s going to be even hotter outside on Sunday. It’ll be 95°F out, so once again, I strongly, strongly suggest not bringing fursuits. We might cut the event down from 11am-2pm to 11am-12:30pm, since I’m going to assume that nobody wants to be in the heat for too long. I’ll definitely bring lots of sunscreen so that we don’t burn up out there. There might be storms later, so if they start, we will end the meet there.

There is a building with air conditioning, so if you want to take a few breaks in there, by all means, go for it. c: They provide refreshments if you forgot to bring one yourself. Hasn’t been this hot in MN for quite a while.

Thanks! Hope to see some folks tomorrow. I will schedule the next one in mid-August before I’m off to Duluth.

– Z

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Zaros.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by Zaros.

*tackle hugs you*

#56279 Quote
    I’m going to be bringing a cooler with ice water in it for everyone. I’ll also be bringing my swim trunks just in case it gets unbearable lol

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#56280 Quote
    That’s awesome of you dude!

artist by day, furry trash the rest of the time

www.thepyratecove.com

#56281 Quote
    There is a change of plans for me tomorrow as I have to help people move.

I still want to come but I won’t be able to make it if you plan for only an hour and a half. ):

artist by day, furry trash the rest of the time

www.thepyratecove.com

#56282 Quote
    Theres a thunderstorm watch that’s in effect until 1. Is there some way we can postpone this until 1 or 1:30? Ive been looking forward to this meet all month.
    #56283 Quote
    I don’t have a thunderstorm watch on my weather app. It looks like that there’s a zero percent chance of rain until 1:00pm. So, since the event starts at 11:00am, it will give us 2 hours. We can have a Plan B in-mind, which is something that Truth mentioned, which is that we can go to Dave and Busters (14 minute drive) if/when it starts to rain. I can provide transportation to those who can’t drive, since it was my fault on picking a nasty day. I won’t be postponing the meet, since it’s a little too late for that now.

I checked the radar, and it looks clear until 1:23pm. Obviously, a weather prediction isn’t 100% accurate, so it could be whenever. But, if it starts to rain, we will have a second plan. I can provide transportation for those who need it, but I won’t be able to attend D&B when rain hits, because I’d rather get home before the rain turns severe.

I made a group chat for everybody to join if they prefer to get updates over Telegram over the website. This is the link: t.me/PlymouthMeet

Thanks!

– Z

(We are still meeting at the park. Just when it rains, that’s when we will be moving).

*tackle hugs you*

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.