Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Able to give rides from Duluth.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hiya! I’m in Duluth, MN and I definitely plan to attend the migration! I will be driving down in a luxurious, air conditioned 1998 Buick, with questionable suspension, and plenty of legroom!

Now don’t let me scare you. I joke about my ride, but one of the only things I’m passionate about is keeping my vehicles safe and in working condition. I have room for up to 4 others on the drive down to the cities. Now, admittedly, this isnt free. A trip to the cities always costs $20 in my car. I know, with a full car that means I’m “making a profit” and it might seem like a rip off. But it’s just my policy, (even my girlfriend would pay) and $20 isn’t really that much! Plus we can always try to work something out, maybe you bake? Maybe you have a nice singing voice? I dunno, we can figure it out I’m sure. Also, if for some reason there is a larger demand for rides from Duluth, I have a second vehicle. An even more luxurious, air conditioned 1996 Van! With a DVD player for the riders in the back. The price is still $20 a person, but of course this is only if we get 5 or more ride requests.

Requests can also come from anywhere on the road to the twin cities! So if you’re anywhere between Duluth and Minneapolis, Hinckley, North Branch, Cloquet, White Bear Lake, Etc. You could ride with me!

Anyone interested, just make a reply or send me a message. I can’t wait for the migration this year, and I look forward to a great time! Even if I end up making the drive alone :(,

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Taters.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.