Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Ashton "Zepaw" Johnson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tell us about yourself

no reply

Why do you wish to sit on the MNFurs board?

I don’t

How will you continue to volunteer in the community after being elected to the board?

I’m the former volunteer head MNFurs and current volunteer head of Furry Migration. How much more can I volunteer for this group?

What brought you to the furry fandom?

I was wandering around the internet and found NuDog’s website. It led me to the GayFurries LiveJournal. That led me to this group.

Who/What is your inspiration in life?

Expecting we only get one shot in life and making the most of it.

Being elected to the MNFurs board makes you a public figure. How will you adapt to that?

It wouldn’t make me any more public than I am now.

What message do you have for the MNFurs community?

I love this group. I think it will do fine no matter the outcome of this election.

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#29628 Quote

Why do you wish to sit on the MNFurs board?

I don’t

That’s really honest of him. I like a candidate that’s honest. I’m going to vote for him for that!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.