Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Audition?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hey whoever is in charge here,

We cannot fly our singer up to MN for a day just to fly him back, it’s going to cost us too much out of pocket for a single demo track.  In the future we plan on having 3 or 4 demo tracks to hand out to the larger conventions but with the convention scheduled in August time is too tight for travel plans not to mention taking time off work.

So here’s my question:  Wanna set up a time and place that I could play some songs live for ya to substitute a demo for a live audition?  let me know.  thanks!

Risia (lead guitar Fursaken)

#47985 Quote
    Someone will be in touch shortly
    #47987 Quote
    Risia,

I have been emailing with Amorea about this as well. We require some sort of demo reel from any performance that will be on mainstage. This includes things like musical performances such as Fursaken. There is no need for this to be a live audition, only a recording of either a past performance or demo tracks, etc. This is also something we need from all applications, even returning acts. Thank you for understanding.

=^..^=

• Furry Migration- Programming Division Lead
    • MN Furs- Events Department Staff
    #47988 Quote
    I’m not sure what else I can do for ya then.  If you won’t take a live audition from myself, and we can’t get our Texas resident skunk up here until the convention there is not much more I can do to try to make this work.

We will certainly get on the demo tracks as soon as we can and I will see what I can do to use my teachers studio at the college to facilitate; but again, we would probably need to fill in the vocals track separate due to not having axel present.

If you don’t  take any of that then I feel as though you will have to fill main stage with other acts.  Thanks for your time.

Risia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.