Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Bowling a Turkey Fursuiting!

Home Forums Events Bowling a Turkey Fursuiting!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Just wanted to say Thank You Guys for loving my event! I didn’t think it would become this popular for most of you. I appreciate all the complements (and hugs)! I hope I have been a great host to you.

November 3rd @ Noon-6pm

Flaherty’s Arden Bowl

1273 County Rd E,
    Arden Hills, MN 55112
    Bowling: $3.50/game, footpaws allowed and shoes are FREE! 🙂
    Room down the stairs to store totes and change into Fursuit. Thankfully each time we are allowed to use their high powered fan to cool off.
    If any of you feel comfortable this next meet, tell the bowling staff how thankful you are to allow us to bowl in suit and the special accommodations of the room downstairs.
    Happy Thanksgiving To You All!
    I am thankful for you guys accepting me when I was nervous at the beginning of the year! 🙂

#54378 Quote
    It was such a great time for me :3 I keep meeting new furiends every event.
    • Name: Dragon
    • Species: Dragon
    • Sex: Dragon
    • Size: Dragon
    • Weight: Dragon
    • Height: Dragon
    • Identity: Dragon
    • Orientation: Dragon
    • Hobby: Being a dragon
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.