Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Convention Cam: The Video

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    I’m going to have Gopro cameras running on me while I am in and out of suit during the convention. so if you encounter me, there will be 100% of a chance you will encounter one of my filming runs. I am going to be putting together a Convention Cam series Friday-Monday during the convention on my YouTube (Kapuki Cookie) meaning, a lot of filming and goofing around to do!
    I will feature a lot of different interactive gopro shooting mounts while in fursuit, such as:
    Boop cam: the camera will be positioned on my fursuit mask, for fursuit nose booping purposes, and to see the convention through my characters perspective (can easily be taken off and put onto other muzzles, and taken off for pictures)
    Doughnut cam: the camera will be mounted on a doughnut prop and will be passed around to be played with by other fursuiters. And humans too.
    Collar cam: this camera will be hidden in the collar and fluff of the fursuit.
    Tail cam: on the base of the tail, to capture everything that’s
    happening behind Kapuki
    Stick Cam: camera will be mounted on an actual stick Kapuki will be carrying in her mouth.
    For the parade I haven’t decided what I’ll be doing, honestly,, I just might use the stick mount.
    For out of suit footage I will be using a stick, tripod, and possibly a drone to capture the fursuit parade and events, though the drone will only be flown outside due to safety hazards. I will always have convention badges on me so you can identify who it is that quite possibly might ask you (as a fellow suited) permission to film your shenanigans.

I’ll be posting times on my Twitter and on Facebook before I shoot each boop cam sessions for any session really.

You can follow me @LastoftheCookie for updates about shoots and whatnot~
    Soooooo yeah! That’s about it. I’m taking song recommendations as well for the video.

"It’s precisely because we age and die that our lives have value and nobility."

-Kyojuro Rengoku

#33216 Quote
    i will boop you  😀
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.