Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Corn Maze n Stuff

Home Forums Events Corn Maze n Stuff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Man I really want to go to a corn maze and just do fall stuff, in my suit. I don’t know if anyone knows any in the Blaine, Minneapolis area, and ones that are fursuit friendly. Also anyone that would go if someone found out about this, bc I still only know a few people, and no one knows me very well.

I was looking at Sever’s fall festival but that’s all the way out in Shakopee, and I don’t have a car or know anyone willing to drive that far

- Stay Funky

#54380 Quote
    it also looks like there’s one in the twin cities

- Stay Funky

#54381 Quote
    I’d be happy to go as long as I’m in town
    #54382 Quote
    well it would have to be on a Saturday and probably end of october/ early november? I don’t know when they take all that stuff down

- Stay Funky

#54383 Quote
    You’d have to call ahead and make sure they’re fursuit friendly, of course. Most places don’t take kindly to random strangers in costumes crashing public events that aren’t Halloween related.

#54391 Quote
    As Cyrus already said, call ahead and see what they say about groups attending, rules/regulations, costume performing, etc.  Feel free to use me as a resource if you have further questions in your logistics.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#54394 Quote
    okay so apparently it has to be a group thing but I would need to know who would go, It would be the 27th 10am  to 6pm and it’s 12$ a person, but if I get it as a group it would be 9$ per person at 20 tickets at a time or more, so I don’t know if there’s a treasurer here for events or if i’d be able to do it ,but I am emailing them now about a party event and asking them about fursuits and costumes, but they have the following. So if I get at least 18 more people or more then pool the money to pay for it? I dunno, this is the first event that I’ve offered

included in the ticket price:

• Corn Maze
    • Corn Pit
    • Straw Bale Maze
    • Kids play area
    • Live Music
    • Petting Zoo
    • Hayride
    • Amazing Animal Show (noon & 3pm daily)
    • FUN!

For a little extra:

• Climbing Wall*
    • Pumpkin Slinger*
    • Inflatables*
    • Food Vendors*
    • Pony Rides*
    • Gunny Sack Slide*
    • Walk on Water*
    • Pumpkin Patch* (3 pumpkins for $12)
    • Homegrown Apples* (Honeycrisp and others)
    • And more!

- Stay Funky

#54395 Quote
    here’s the website too

Home

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Ryan/Red.

- Stay Funky

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.