Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Discussion: Next Furbowl?

Home Forums Events Discussion: Next Furbowl?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Do you think I should do the next Fur Bowl in July or August?

Every Month or every other Month?

I’m glad that you guys are having fun at Flaherty’s! πŸ™‚

#52556 Quote
    Every month but I wish they’d have one here in brainerd?
    #52557 Quote
    every month
    #52558 Quote
    I’d say every month! We could try various bowling venues and we should try the one in Brooklyn Park which was Brunswick Zone XL which is now Bowlero. Because they have glow in the dark neon lights when it’s nightime :D. So I would personally say a saturday to do it too but open to any other weekend days.

But I would be open to other bowling venues around the city, maybe if outer limits of the city but definitely in the metro area.

#52576 Quote

Do you think I should do the next Fur Bowl in July or August? Every Month or every other Month? I’m glad that you guys are having fun at Flaherty’s!

Until recently, we have tried to do Bowling Events at a few places around the metro area. We have a very good relationship with Tuttles Bowling Alley in Hopkins, as well as the Super Bowl in Anoka and last year would alternate the locations. I think doing that was very important because it allowed people on different ends of the metro an equal chance to attend without it being an inconvenience.

What are other peoples thoughts?

#52578 Quote

Until recently, we have tried to do Bowling Events at a few places around the metro area. We have a very good relationship with Tuttles Bowling Alley in Hopkins, as well as the Super Bowl in Anoka and last year would alternate the locations. I think doing that was very important because it allowed people on different ends of the metro an equal chance to attend without it being an inconvenience. What are other peoples thoughts?

This is something I second as well and it provides opportunities to be at different venues versus being at the same one all the time.Β  I know from experience that community members want options and with this brings changes to scenery.

I’d say every month! We could try various bowling venues and we should try the one in Brooklyn Park which was Brunswick Zone XL which is now Bowlero

There is a Bowlero in the southern end of the metro near me too that I need to visit sometime and chat with staff.Β  I have been to it when it has formerly been Brunswick and it’s a fun place.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#52621 Quote

There is a Bowlero in the southern end of the metro near me too that I need to visit sometime and chat with staff. I have been to it when it has formerly been Brunswick and it’s a fun place. ~ Drake M.

Yes! We should have one here. Great place with not only bowling but an arcade and lazer tag!

Yo! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

#52630 Quote
    More venues are great! Superbowl was the venue for my first ever furmeet and super fond of it!
    #52634 Quote
    I’m all for whatever works for the masses.
    #52636 Quote
    I think we have enough input here and things will get figured out as time moves forward.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z Β  F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-HeadΒ - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.Β  Have an event you want brought to life?Β  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.Β  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.Β  Attending and have some photography ideas?Β  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.Β  Want a photo or two or more?Β  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.