Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's June Fursuit Romp ~ THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's June Fursuit Romp ~ THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE! –

Hey there!  Drake here and it’s time for another fun-filled fursuit romp.  Summer is right around the corner and the temperatures are warming up.  Let’s all get outside and have some fun in the great outdoors!  😀

NOTICE:  This is a new park and I have not had a chance to visit it yet to see what our walk will be.  Information updated on this soon!

Details below!

WHAT:  Drake’s June Fursuit Romp

WHERE:  Centennial Lakes Park

ADDRESS:  7499 France Ave S, Edina, MN 55435

WHEN:  Saturday June 17, 2017

TIME FRAME:  2:00p – 4:00

MEETING SPOT SCREENSHOT:  RIGHT HERE

MEETING SPOT NOTICE:  The orange star is where we are all meeting before walking

PARKING:  Park in either ramp whether on the root or underneath based on personal preference

PARK INFORMATION:  RIGHT HERE

FURSUIT CHANGING:  In or around your vehicle

WHO: You, you, you, & you!

WHY:  Fursuiting, socializing, photo opportunities, laughter, much fun, etc…

RSVP?:  Not necessary, but hit that button anyways so others see that you are going

RSVP LIST (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Kehmet, Rivers, Renton Whitetail (T), Connor (T), Ratts (T), Fedora Eagle (T), Nic Wiesjhan (T), Aika (T), Zest (T), Pinch, Streaks (T), Raz, Moose, Remmy, Jasmine Olson (T), Sugarcube (T)

Please let me know if there are any questions/concerns!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#48312 Quote
    Considering that this takes place before I would have to work later that night, this might work out for me. I’ll tentatively be there! 🙂
    #48315 Quote

Considering that this takes place before I would have to work later that night, this might work out for me. I’ll tentatively be there!

It’s from 2:00-4:00 so hopefully you can make it out 😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#48373 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  As a reminder, my next fursuit romp is next Saturday (the 17th).  This is a new park up in Edina and looking forward to seeing how this one goes.

I plan to visit this park sometime this upcoming Saturday as I need to finish up some ground work and update my initial post so keep an eye out!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48400 Quote
    – UPDATE! –

Hey there!  As a small update, I plan to visit the park after work to finish ground work on a meeting spot as well as where we will walk throughout the park.  Later in the evening I will update my initial post so everyone who is attending is up to date.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48406 Quote
    Do I need to have my parent with me since im a minor? I’ve been to meets before where they drop me off and pick me up, would that be ok?

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#48407 Quote

Do I need to have my parent with me since im a minor? I’ve been to meets before where they drop me off and pick me up, would that be ok?

It’s not required so you can have your parent drop you off.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48408 Quote
    – FINAL UPDATE ~ IMPORTANT –

Hey there, second update inbound!  I updated my initial post and added a link to meeting spot screenshot as well as a meeting spot notice and parking.  To note again, you can park in either ramp on the roof or on the lower level based on personal preference.  From there you can get prepared, change into fursuit, etc…

The meeting post screenshot is marked with an orange star and that is where we will all meet.

When we start walking, we will go all the way around the park’s pond, passing the amphitheater, & back to our meeting spot.  I do want to get a nice group photo somewhere along the way too.  From there if people still want to romp around you are free to do so.

– HANDLERS & HYDRATION –

It might be a hot day…

For those handling, please be mindful of suiters and if they need anything, please assist.  Please remember to bring your own water or other beverages.  Myself and other handlers can assist in holding water bottles or other containers.

I will be a handler and taking photos so let me know if you need something too.

– DINNER –

I will not be organizing any dinner afterwards as I need to head home after to help my doge with house tasks.  Everyone is on their own for nomz!

Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns on this!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48413 Quote
    I think I’ll be home to make it to this one! 😀
    #48417 Quote
    I’ve been hearing that there are weather predictions of a couple showers occurring during the afternoon. I doubt there’d be one, but is there a back-up plan in case the weather gets severe on us during the outing?
    #48423 Quote

is there a back-up plan in case the weather gets severe on us during the outing?

Renton, I have no backup plan lined up honestly.  If it rains during that time or I think it will be a bad weather day overall I will be rescheduling.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48456 Quote
    Okay, sounds like a fair plan. 🙂
    #48465 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

Hey there!  For those planning to attend the romp, I will be watching the weather carefully.  If it looks like rain is being called in the forecast during the time of the romp or it just looks really bad outside, I may cancel and reschedule.

Keep an eye on this thread for further updates!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48466 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE 2 –

Hey there!  Weather is looking good for this afternoon and nothing storm-related is expected to come through ’till after 4:00.

See everyone at/around/slightly after 2:00.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48469 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  Thank you to those that came out to the fursuit romp Saturday afternoon.  It was a humid day, but we made it through the park just fine and gained lots of fun attention from the general public!

The photos I took will be up in my Flickr gallery soon and will provide a link later.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.