Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's March Fursuit Romp –

Home Forums Events – Drake's March Fursuit Romp –

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Just found out I have to close tomorrow night.  While I’m off at 8:30, it’s going to be a long orientation day (we transition from Sprint to Asurion tomorrow) and it wouldn’t be enough time to run home, get my suit, get into suit, and get to bowling.

I promise SOME DAY I’ll make it to one of these!

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#47353 Quote

it wouldn’t be enough time to run home, get my suit, get into suit, and get to bowling.

No problem, thanks for the update Snow.  Have a great weekend!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#47393 Quote
    0u0 could I possibly request some more events happen in Lakeville? Its really not too far for me, and it seems like alot of people from the north are coming down aswell!
    #47394 Quote
    I also was wondering, I want to do an art raffle at the meet. Though, I was wondering if I could do a $2 addmission fee into the raffle, and have that money donated to the MNfurs, and whoever wins, gets the YCH art that I have. I’m bringing a YCH example, and usually. It would cost someone $25-50 to commission me since I do Pen shading before adding color and stuff.

Would this be okay? Or would you rather just have me do a free raffle?

#47404 Quote
    Blasco, I will talk to you more about this if you are going to be at the romp tomorrow.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#47409 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Today is the day, see everyone this afternoon for the fursuit romp!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47412 Quote
    That was an awesome time, thanks for setting it up and thanks to everyone that came!
    #47414 Quote

That was an awesome time, thanks for setting it up and thanks to everyone that came!

I am glad that you had a fun time.  I plan to host another one soon in the next month or 2.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47415 Quote
    – THANK YOU! –

I want to say thank you to everyone that came out to Ritter Farm Park to have fun romping around in suit.  Some of the areas were slightly muddy, but we found other walking paths that were much more tolerable.  I really do like this park and would not mind trying this one again in a much drier month.

I want to thank all of the active photographers that were running around taking photos as well as Vulan for taking video footage.

Lastly I want to thank Blasco for doing a fun little free art raffle shortly after we were done.

See everyone in a month or two for another fun fursuit romp at another location!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47441 Quote
    When do you think the photo gallery will be up?
    #47442 Quote

When do you think the photo gallery will be up?

For the MNFurs Photo Gallery, I will let someone from the Photography Department answer this for you.

Otherwise, all of my photos I post in my Flickr gallery.  The link the the fursuit romp gallery is RIGHT HERE

EDIT:  Link update, see right above!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47532 Quote
    And here are my photos from the romp itself, thanks for waiting: https://www.flickr.com/photos/goldeneyeuro/albums/72157678166394303

As always, feel free to share/repost/retweet, please credit my FA/Flickr/Twitter, and PM for originals.  Thanks and enjoy!

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#47538 Quote
    Thanks Euro, they all look great!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47866 Quote
    It took a while for me to get to these, as I was prioritizing photos for cons I staff for, as well as other life events.

But better late than never, I suppose.

My photos of this event are up here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kehmet/albums/72157679429588323

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.