Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's Sushi Gathering THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's Sushi Gathering THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Probably not gonna be able to make it to this one 🙁  Hope it goes good.
    #41387 Quote
    I’m really getting tired of this.  After saying I can make it the district manager decided to do a mandatory team builder event that night.

I’m doing my best to get it off.  I swear if I have to cancel again I’m going to stop trying.  *flips a model of a table*

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#41388 Quote
    Hopefully you can still make it Snow!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#41396 Quote
    Intend on going!

Never be average...- myself

When life has no purpose, you're dead already- Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Humans are so stupid.  I'm definitely sure of that now- Lavi from D. Gray Man

#41399 Quote

Intend on going!

Awesome, I will mark you down!

Alright, I can fit 4 more in the reservation!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#41448 Quote
    – RSVP UPDATE –

Hey there!  As an update, I had 2 more RSVP’s come in and I can fit 2 more in the reservation and then I will be at the max capacity.  Hurry hurry!  🙂

RSVP COUNT:  18 of 20

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41449 Quote
    I -might- be able to attend – it depends on how some other things that I have going on that day end up going. I’d certainly like to, but there’s a decent chance that I’m already booked during that time – if I do show up, I’d be interested in what this contest is.
    #41453 Quote

I -might- be able to attend – it depends on how some other things that I have going on that day end up going. I’d certainly like to, but there’s a decent chance that I’m already booked during that time – if I do show up, I’d be interested in what this contest is.

Okay thanks for the update.  I will mark you down in my RSVP list and I hope that timing works out and that you are able to show up.

Alright, I can fit 1 more in the reservation.  Who will be the lucky last one?  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41479 Quote
    – UPDATE ~ CLOSED –

Hey there, I received my last RSVP and this is now closed!

Thanks everyone!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41568 Quote
    Hey, is this event tail friendly?  As it happens the only thing I can wear with my tail right now is my hakama so it’d fit ^.^
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Shoku. Reason: change "even" to "event"

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#41570 Quote

Hey, is this event tail friendly?

Yes, tails are fine to wear

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41640 Quote
    – QUESTION –

Hey there!  With the sushi gathering this upcoming Sunday there are some of you that marked yourself as tentative.  For those that have done so, can you confirm if you are for sure attending?

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41644 Quote
    Yes I am attending.  I thought I’d switched it to Yes actually.

- Mark Twain

#41647 Quote

Yes I am attending. I thought I’d switched it to Yes actually.

Thanks Snow!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#41672 Quote
    – YAY! –

Sushi is in 2 days…Craving is increasing!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.