Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

UPDATE!! Duluth Community Fur Romp

Home Forums Events UPDATE!! Duluth Community Fur Romp

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hi there!  Due to the updates in the weather this weekend in Duluth, the outdoor fur romp is now changing to an indoor venue so that we stay dry.  We
    [See the full post at: UPDATE!! Duluth Community Fur Romp]
    #60975 Quote
    I was so excited to hear that there is gonna be an event in Duluth but I sadly will be in AZ but next time! ^^

I love furries and I’m looking for young furs like me! :3

#60982 Quote
    – WEATHER –

Hey there!  I will be watching the weather this week as it sounds like next weekend is going to be rainy.  If rain indeed makes the romp not happen, I will be thinking of a backup plan to still hold an event that day.

Thank you!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#61007 Quote
    Hi there!  Due to the updates in the weather this weekend in Duluth, the outdoor fur romp is now changing to an indoor venue so that we stay dry.  We are now doing an indoor mall hangout at the Miller Hill Mall. Watch the forums and social media for more details.

Cyndyr

No, really... I don't want to do all things. Volunteer at [email protected]

Minnesota Furs Vice President
    MidWinter Frolic Consuite

Minnesota Furs, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit

#61009 Quote
    It’s a 2hr and 34min drive for me,should I go?,the funny thing is I used to live here and go to this mall alot,but now I’m more near the cities 😅
    #61011 Quote
    – MEETING SPOT UPDATE –

Hey there, Drake here!  With the updates on the event moving to an indoor venue, here is an update on the meeting location.  We will be meeting just outside the entrance next to Applebee’s as seen in the URL below.

DROPBOX LINK:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#61012 Quote

It’s a 2hr and 34min drive for me,should I go?,the funny thing is I used to live here and go to this mall alot,but now I’m more near the cities

Up to you, it will be a fun time for sure 🙂

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#61013 Quote
    Really excited to attend! This will be my first event! Two quick questions though. Are we meeting anywhere specific? And is it still fursuit friendly?

Thanks!

#61014 Quote

Really excited to attend! This will be my first event! Two quick questions though. Are we meeting anywhere specific? And is it still fursuit friendly? Thanks!

Yes, we are meeting outside the entrance next to Applebees and no, this is not fursuit-friendly since this is at the mall now.

Thank you!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#61024 Quote
    Hey there, last minute item!

With the venue changing from outdoors to indoors at the mall, fursuits are NOT allowed.

Thank you!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#61025 Quote
    As someone from Coon rapids, I’ve never seen this much fog. Glad to be here though!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.