Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Fursuit Romp ~ Interest Gathering –

Home Forums Events – Fursuit Romp ~ Interest Gathering –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your Events fox here!  It’s been quite a while since I have talked about anything events-related.  Tonight I am doing a test fursuit romp post.  The purpose of this is thread for now is simply to gauge interest.  MN is still under phase III of the Stay Safe Minnesota order.  This means that that any attempt to setup and host this romp and any other smaller event for that matter should wait.  All information is below so please utilize the RSVP system and post as well to start up a conversation.  Again, this is just gauging interest for the time being!

Thank you!

WHAT:  Drake’s Test Romp Post

WHERE:  Romp Park

ADDRESS:  1234 Thumbwar Ave, Rosemount, MN 56789

WHEN:  Saturday June 43, 2020-19

TIME FRAME:  At a time that makes sense

MEETING SPOT SCREENSHOT:  Not right now

MEETING SPOT NOTICE:  Not right now

PARKING:  Not right now

PARK INFORMATION:  Not right now

FURSUIT CHANGING:  Somewhere adequate

WHO: You, you, you, & you!

WHY:  Interest gathering

RSVP?:  Yes for this test posting

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Kurst Hyperyote.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Drake M.. Reason: Got rid of something not necessary

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what we are here to help YOU do successfully

MNFurs Elections Committee - 2020 has been a success, we look forward for what 2021 has in store!

Furry Migration Programming Co-Head - Have an event you want to talk about that you want to see at FM this year?  Let me know!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#58143 Quote
    I personally do want to go to a romp in some fashion I miss doing those in general!

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, temporary board member of Minnesota Furs, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#58144 Quote

I personally do want to go to a romp in some fashion I miss doing those in general!

Yes and I have been mulling this around in my brain for the last month.  As this thread is watched, I am going to write down scenarios and possible solutions with a small or slightly larger group.  Hopefully late July or August something can possibly be setup, but we shall see.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Head - Having an idea, planning logistics, & putting them in motion is what we are here to help YOU do successfully

MNFurs Elections Committee - 2020 has been a success, we look forward for what 2021 has in store!

Furry Migration Programming Co-Head - Have an event you want to talk about that you want to see at FM this year?  Let me know!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#58145 Quote
    I’d love to go to a fursuit romp, when it becomes safe. I finally got my fursuit finished earlier this year, and I was so excited to finally become more active in the MNFurs community, and then corona came and ruined the fun. Although I would love to go to a romp, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to attend, unless the numbers have gone down a lot for corona cases. I have medical issues, and if I got corona it wouldn’t be safe for my health. As well as the fact that I wouldn’t want to possibly catch it and spread it to my family :/ Hope this stuff clears up soon and we will be able to have meets again
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX