Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Halloween 2019

Home Forums Events Halloween 2019

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hey guys, so Halloween falls on a thursday this year. Is there any interest in a fursuit halloween party on actual halloween? If there’s enough interest I would love to host something at cherokee park. They have really nice pavilions I could reserve but I’d like to gauge interest before doing so.  I know this is pretty far out still but I want to give folks who are interested enough time to plan for it. Please let me know if you would be interested in this event!
    #56496 Quote
    I would definatly try and go, I can’t guarantee anything but having the option is amazing.
    #56514 Quote
    So last year I tried to get a group together for trick or treating. If I made this event to also include trick or treating would people be more or less interested?

Also, I recently found out that reserving a pavilion costs money but the picnic tables and such are free to use and do not require reservation. Also if no one is actually using the pavilion at the time we could use it anyway without paying but then you are taking the chance that it may be busy when you get there and you won’t be able to use it. I wouldn’t mind reserving a spot anyway but again, only if there was significant interest. I don’t want to pay money if it turns out it’s just gonna be me by myself.

Would like to have this event be in the afternoon/early evening. Say sometime between 3pm and 8pm with a run time of around 2 hrs depending on how long people wanted to stay and could be longer if people want to trick or treat for a long time. Please feel free to leave comments if this event interests you or you have any suggestions about it! I would love to hear from you!

#56578 Quote
    Thinking about submitting the Halloween fursuit Romp/party/trick or treat to the events page as an official event. Might generate more interest that way but haven’t decided for sure. If anyone is interested in helping me plan this event or has any ideas for a Halloween event that they would like to share please feel free to reach out to me. I would love to hear from you!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.