Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Halloween Party

Home Forums Events Halloween Party

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    I was just curious if anybody knows a cheap, nice place to have a Halloween party? I can’t have one at my house because my mother says I can’t have a Halloween party unless it’s on  a weekend. I LOVE Halloween parties though,  I love dressing up and everything.  If anyone knows a place, it would be a great help.
    #54277 Quote
    You could always throw the party on the weekend though? It doesn’t have to be on the day of Halloween, and it’s pretty close to it anyway. Besides, then other people are more likely available to come and the party can go later in the night.

That said depending where you live you can probably find someplace that has a party room you can reserve like an arcade or a bowling alley, or maybe a community center. Some restaurants have a room in the back you can reserve as well. They will likely cost money and advance planning though.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Cyrus.

#54279 Quote
    Yea, I was planning on doing it the weekend before. I just don’t have a place and I’m in college, so I don’t have a loy of money for room and stuff
    #54287 Quote
    Hmm! What about a park? That’s always a nice place to go for fursuiting/parties
    #54291 Quote
    I thought about that, but I want to do it the weekend before Halloween. Either the 27th or 28th. I’m afraid it will be too cold for people to stay out that long unless they have a really warm costume, or don’t dress up. Also, I want to have it somewhere between Champlin and Minneapolis/St. Paul because I have friends I want to come from both areas, so Idk how that would work.
    #54297 Quote

depending where you live you can probably find someplace that has a party room you can reserve like an arcade or a bowling alley, or maybe a community center. Some restaurants have a room in the back you can reserve as well. They will likely cost money and advance planning though.

Arcades, restaurants, & bowling alleys is easier to arrange something at.  Community centers can be tricky and prices will vary a lot of and these tend to need more planning as there is research involved.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#54300 Quote
    Good point.  Thank you guys for your help and suggestions. I’ll have too keep looking.
    #54311 Quote
    I’m currently trying to plan a Halloween Picnic/Dance Party!

Yo! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

#54356 Quote
    sounds like fun

#54455 Quote
    If you have a library close by with meeting spaces, you could rent out a space there. There might be some guidelines to follow, such as no food/drink or having a certain limit of people who can be present in the room. But usually most are free. There are also Davanni’s restaurants which, after filling out the forums and having folks chip in to buy pizza and stuff, their party rooms usually cost less than $20. There are low cost options out there, you just gotta get out there and, as a certain animal themed Disney movie would say, “Try Everything”.

Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better, and your better is the best.

Poetry is power.
    People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.