Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

LF Ride Share. Duluth to Minneapolis. Down on Thursday, back on Sunday.

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Furry Migration 2017 Furry Migration Ride Share and Parking Transportation LF Ride Share. Duluth to Minneapolis. Down on Thursday, back on Sunday.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    I’m 99% sure I’ll be going to Furry Migration this year, and 50% sure I’ll still be in Duluth. I’m trying to find work anywhere in or out of the US, so it’s possible I’ll have to just fly in to Minneapolis, but if I’m still in Duluth it would be a lot more fun to ride with someone (or a group of someones) to and/or from the convention.

So I’m posting this to see if there’s enough interest in the Duluth area to get something set up in a way that won’t adversely affect anyone if my travel plans change.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.