Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Lookin for crash pad/storage

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    after determining that i was not going to splurge another 500 dollars for a hotel 85 miles from home, i find myself accepting that it would be awfully nice to have a place to store gear, change,   ….   … Or crash!  If you can or fare to help with any one of these 3 subtle desires send me a PM, please?

I am tentatively planning on doing a music tribute “Fursaken” at migration,  likely on friday night. This necessitates a place to change and store gear.  (Guitars, amps, suits) If we cant find one, ill just have to figure something out. If you wanna be -in the words of 2′. “Rrreeeaaaallll. Nnnniiiiccceee”. An occasional place to crash would not he turned away lightly.

While i may be unwilling to splurge 500 bucks for hotel, i may be able to pay for drinks, dinner, or a resteraunt… Just as a way to say thanks, maybe somwhere a bit nicer.. Fogo? We’ll see… Anyone want a gray/friends around just lemme know!

Cence

#32943 Quote
    Hey this is LGslam. If you are still looking for a room, I just got some availblity in my room now. The hotel i reserved is in the Hyatt Regency hotel that the convention is at.

If you are still looking, we can work something out. The hotel i reserved is for two nights: Friday through Sunday. It would be $269.89 total for the two nights. So, if we would split it, it would be $134.95 each to do it 50/50.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.