Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for a room

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hi, the names LGslam and I’m wondering if there is an availability for one person for a room. I have one hotel in mind, but it’s about 10 miles away from the hotel the convention is at. The price for it is just $54/night, but I would like to see if I can get a hotel closer to save on gas and time. The dates I’m planning are August 27 through August 30.

If anyone has some room for one more, it will be appreciated. If needed, I can sleep on the floor. I can bring my spare air matress if needed.

I’m a new person to the furry community and I would like to make new friends. I don’t mind smokers. I don’t drink much. I’m an easy guy to get along with.

Just got some news that I have some open space to share the room. If anyone still need some space, the room is open for sharing.

There are no more available room left. I got enough people for my room. So. hope to see everyone at the convention.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by LGslam.
    #32568 Quote
    The only “problem” with staying in a separate hotel, is that you have to pay to park downtown in minneapolis by the hyatt regency anyways. At least with a room at the hyatt, they validate and lower the cost of parking.

Overall, it would probably still cost less. But if I were in a room share at a separate hotel I would definitely want to split the cost of daily parking as well.

I’m definitely interested. What hotel is it? That rate I’m guessing a motel 6 or  budget inn or something?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Taters.
    #32590 Quote
    It’s a Super 8. Heres the address: 6445 James Circle, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430-2101.

I checked the booking for it on Orbit, and with one room with two people for three nights (Thursday-Sunday), it will be $183.83 that is due when I book the hotel.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by LGslam.
    #32594 Quote
    I also have found one hotel that I can book for three or four people. The hotel is the Minneapolis Marriott City Center. Address is: 30, South 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402.

The total for the room for Friday-Sunday is $282.84. So, the 4-way split would be $70.71/person, or the 3-way split of $94.28/person.

If anyone needed a room, I can book this and I would expect the other’s share of the split to be with at the time of the booking.

#32661 Quote
    Just wanted to say that I was able to get help with the hotel, (Thanks to some loving parents that would help me when needed.) I was able to reserve a room at the Hyatt Regency hotel for $269.89 for friday, August 28 through sunday, August 30th.

If anyone still needs a room to crash, store, hang-out, eta, I do have two queen size beds reserve in the hotel. So, I can have one extra guest for no charge, but anymore will be $25/person more.

So, if you need a place to stay during the con, please PM me here so we can work something out.

#33066 Quote
    I’ve got space available in my room if you are still looking
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.