Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for ride in Duluth area.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hi,

I can’t get my parking permit this year at the UMD, and now I have to leave my car in St. Cloud for the school year. I am looking for someone to offer a ride to FM Thursday morning (or early afternoon, I’m volunteering to help set up the con) and a ride back to Duluth on Sunday. I’m willing to provide a tip for gas money. I’ll be bringing my fursuit, which comes in a duffel bag and a tote, as well as my suitcase. It takes up quite a bit of space, so I apologize. I can’t find any other methods to storing this stuff in less luggage, so I may need to take up the whole back seat (or a portion of the trunk, depending how large your car is).

If you’re interested in helping me out, please respond here or message my Telegram: @FluffyZaros.

Many thanks. Those who can help will be a lifesaver.

– Z

*tackle hugs you*

#56497 Quote
    I found a ride now. Thread closed. ^^

*tackle hugs you*

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.