Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking for room share! Definitely willing to sleep on floor!

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Furry Migration 2017 Furry Migration Room Share Looking for room share! Definitely willing to sleep on floor!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hey! I’m hoping to find someone/someones? who will allow me and possibly a friend? (haven’t worked out all the details yet with them) share a room with as I don’t exactly have enough to book a room for the whole weekend myself. We’re both 18 and very friendly! I definitely will pay for our share of the room!! This would be our first furry con, we were at no brand a few months ago though and happened to see one person in a fursuit which they looked awesome and sadly I can’t remember who they were. ANYWAYS if anyone is willing to take an extra person or two would be so kind to tell me details that would be so amazing! Even if you’d only be willing to take one of us (cause again I haven’t gotten much word back from the other) I’d still love to hear back!
    #48986 Quote
    Are you still looking for a room? if so i got floor space open for the whole con check in Friday and check out Monday asking 100 per person. If you are still looking send me a text at 7154183969
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.