Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Looking to set up a party for Sat-sun!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    I suddenly got the time off from work, so I can come down to the convention for Saturday and Sunday this year!

I’m driving from Duluth, so I’ll likely leave in the early morning on Saturday. I’m thinking of booking s nearby hotel room for the night if anyone else wants to chip in. Otherwise I’ll just sleep in my vehicle.

Of course, if any furs want to offer me a cheap or free floor to sleep on saturday night, that would be awesome!

Anyway, anyone want to meet me at the con? I’m super excited to actually get to go this year.

#49092 Quote
    hit me up i can hook u up for super cheep

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.