Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

*NOTE: RESCHEDULED* Meetup #2 at Clifton E. French Regional Park – 1/27/19

Home Forums Events *NOTE: RESCHEDULED* Meetup #2 at Clifton E. French Regional Park – 1/27/19

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hi, everyone. c:

Many of you enjoyed the meet-up/romp at the park last week, and I asked a few others if they would want to do this again, and they said yes. So, I will be arranging another event that will happen at the same park on Sunday, January 27th, 2019 at 11:00am. As always, fursuiters and non-suiters are welcome. We could actually use a camera-person! ^w^ (I can provide the camera, if you don’t want to use your own).

Please RSVP if you’re interested. You may message my Telegram here for more info: @ZarosTheFurry. I do not have the forecast for this day, so if we get plummeted by snow, we can schedule for the next Sunday. This park is in Plymouth, Minnesota, and we will be meeting up at the playground once again.

Thank you, everyone! Hoping to see a few new faces there. c:

– Zaros

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Zaros.

*tackle hugs you*

#55114 Quote
    Hey, everyone.

Looking ahead, it’ll be 22F with a 20% chance of snow in Plymouth on the 20th. I’ll keep an eye on the weather, and I will post more updates here if need be.

There’s going to be four people coming! Please RSVP or message me if you’re coming so far. Thank you!

– Z

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Zaros.

*tackle hugs you*

#55151 Quote
    I would love to be able to attend this event with my full suit- but I’d only really feel comfortable doing that if I had a dedicated handler. If Anyone is interested I just need someone to hold my paw while I walk so I don’t trip over my own feet or step on someone else’s tail and make sure anyone who takes a photo of me gets my contact info so they can send me a copy of the picture, and maybe hand me my water if I get thirsty. Pretty basic stuff. Would prefer if it was an adult I’ve at least talked to before but beggars can’t really be choosers as the saying goes. If I can’t find anyone that’s cool, I’ll just stick to partial suit. It can’t hurt to ask though right?
    #55152 Quote
    Hey, everyone. The event is being RESCHEDULED to next Sunday–it looks like that there’s a tubing event going on already (on the 20th), and I will be rescheduling, since there are also quite a few people who work on this day, too.

We will be meeting up on Sunday, January 27th, 2019 at 11:00am. It’s going to be colder on this day than the 20th, so again, bundle warmly. I messaged everyone who I can about the rescheduled date.

Sunday, January 20th, 2019 at 11:00am -I would love to be able to attend this event with my full suit- but I’d only really feel comfortable doing that if I had a dedicated handler. If Anyone is interested I just need someone to hold my paw while I walk so I don’t trip over my own feet or step on someone else’s tail and make sure anyone who takes a photo of me gets my contact info so they can send me a copy of the picture, and maybe hand me my water if I get thirsty. Pretty basic stuff. Would prefer if it was an adult I’ve at least talked to before but beggars can’t really be choosers as the saying goes. If I can’t find anyone that’s cool, I’ll just stick to partial suit. It can’t hurt to ask though right?

We have a handler/non-suiter who would be able to help. His name is Hrtfltruth, and at the last event, he took all of our photos and stuff. I let him use my camera, and at the end of the event(s), I message everyone the Google Drive folder of all of the photos that were taken at the event. So we shouldn’t have any worries finding a handler. c: If it makes you feel any better, I can full-suit with you, too!

*tackle hugs you*

#55180 Quote
    Looking ahead, we have more attendees than last meet-up! Pretty exciting stuff! Please either RSVP me or contact me on either of these networks if you’re showing up:

Telegram: @ZarosTheFurry

Discord: Zaros#2443

Looking forward to seeing new faces! It’s going to be a high of 3F on Sunday, so as always, bundle warmly.

*tackle hugs you*

#55187 Quote
    Just a fyi!

for those who are suiting, there’s a building you can suit up in, there

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Hrtfltruth.

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

#55195 Quote
    I just heard the weather is supposed to have a ton of snow tomorrow (jan 27) so just thought id double check if this event was still on. Im planning on going unless someone tells me its cancelled.
    #55196 Quote
    The event will still go on, despite the 1-3 inches of snow. c: It will happen near the afternoon, so everybody wants, we can end the meetup at 2:00. We didn’t have a call-off time last time, so 2:00 might just be the ending time of the event. (Also, so that I can get my car down to the mechanic before all the snow starts).

I would still recommend to bundle warmly, obviously. It’s still a great opportunity for some pictures during the snowfall! Drive safe, everyone.

UPDATE: Since it’s not supposed to be too bad out until around 2:00, what we can do is plan to depart if it starts coming down too rapidly. I won’t do another rescheduled date, since that would be the second delay with the event. We will have the next meet-up on the 17th of February, but I will make another post for that sometime this week.

Thanks, everyone! Be safe coming down the hill.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Zaros.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Zaros.

*tackle hugs you*

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.