Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Minnehaha Park Fursuit Romp

Home Forums Events Minnehaha Park Fursuit Romp

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hey there everybody!  May is well underway and the temperatures are warming up and everyone wants to be outdoors.  With that in mind let’s all get tog
    [See the full post at: Minnehaha Park Fursuit Romp]
    #56016 Quote
    I hope that many of you can attend this one, should be a great time.  I also want to thank community member Toby Collie ahead of time for running this month’s romp!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#56042 Quote
    Hey all, Toby here! Just writing a quick message to let everyone know we will not be walking to the waterfall during the actual route of the romp since it isn’t ideal for fursuiting. However, I will be sticking around for a bit longer after the romp concludes to walk there and possibly take pictures, so if you’d like to stick around for that feel free! Should you want to suit, be it at your own risk, as accessibility will be a little tough for suiters (steep incline coming back up), and that there are no paved paths near the falls, so dirt is an issue.

I have also been watching the weather, and as of now there is a 90% chance of rain for the afternoon on Sunday. The romp will continue to be as scheduled if the rain remains light, but I’ll be forced to cancel if it becomes too heavy or if there is any lightning/thunder associated with it. I will post another message on this thread by Saturday evening letting everyone know if the romp will be canceled or not, so please be on the lookout for this! Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Toby.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Toby.

- Toby C

#56066 Quote
    Well, the weather still isn’t in our favor and I’m going to go ahead and cancel the romp for Sunday. I’ll see many of you at the spring picnic!

- Toby C

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.