Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– MNFurs Holiday Party 2017 ~ THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – MNFurs Holiday Party 2017 ~ THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    – HOLIDAY PARTY ~ THANK YOU! –

Hey there everybody!  I want to say thank you to everyone who came out to the Holiday Party.  We had one of our biggest turnouts for a Holiday Party.  We also had a lot of new faces show today as well and that is awesome.  We had a huge amount of food and beverages to go around and we had so many good cooked items in crock pots that were yummy…This is all thanks to YOU the community for sharing with everyone!

I want to take time now to do so some thank you’s from the party…First off is our volunteers who helped before the party, during, & afterwards.  I want to thank community Blasco for helping setup the Christmas tree during pre-setup as well help out if anything else was needed.  I want to thank Seafa for helping keep the tables full of food and beverages organized through the many groups of people that went through…You went beyond the call of duty to help keep that area neat and I appreciate that so much.  Lastly I want to thank Shadow Runner and everyone else who helped pitch in as we cleaned up the room before leaving our reserved room for the evening.  I hope I did not miss anyone else and thanks again!

Next I want to thank Jac, Aerak, Kurst, & everyone else who sat at the MNFurs merchandise table taking sales and event donations.  I hope that we had decent amount of sales and it looks like we had some decent donations in the jar.

Next I want to thank the photographers who setup and ran the photoshoot…This includes Yarrick, Euro, Kehmet, Mouring, Tsudo, & anyone else who pitched in.  Every time I walked passed that area it was always busy with suiters wanting some fun photos.

Next I want to thank Snow for setting up and running the gift exchange.  I very much liked how he set that up and I hope you can run it next year (wink wink).  We also had a large amount of people participate this year in the gift exchange and it was a on of fun!

Lastly I want to thank YOU the community for coming out to participate in this wonderful event.  I had a blast and I hope that you did as well.  I hope you all made it home safely after the party!

See everyone back at the Oval for our first big fur meet!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#46059 Quote
    Thanks Drake, I had a blast and I’d be more than happy to run the exchange again. With working lottery ball machine next time lol.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#46061 Quote
    I’m glad I came to the holiday party. ^^

By the way, in case anyone at the party wondered who the Nick Wilde cosplayer that handed out the Pawpsicles to all the guests was, it was me. 🙂

#46065 Quote

I’m glad I came to the holiday party. ^^

By the way, in case anyone at the party wondered who the Nick Wilde cosplayer that handed out the Pawpsicles to all the guests was, it was me. 🙂

You are a legend, that was a good pawpsicle

#46066 Quote
    @Andrew Thank you, though it was Snow who made them. =)
    #46067 Quote
    Snow you’re the greatest, I didn’t see you in the midst of all the chaos but I acknowledge your legend status 👍
    #46069 Quote

I’m glad I came to the holiday party. ^^ By the way, in case anyone at the party wondered who the Nick Wilde cosplayer that handed out the Pawpsicles to all the guests was, it was me.

Again, loved the cosplay Renton and the work you put into it.  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#46072 Quote
    lol I was at the gift table most of the day, running the gift exchange.

Snow you’re the greatest, I didn’t see you in the midst of all the chaos but I acknowledge your legend status 👍

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#46081 Quote
    It was a blast! I loved watching all the people with the present lottery game! And trying to get everyone together for the group suiting photo!
    #46083 Quote
    It was a ton of fun!  I’ll look forward to being able to make it to other events in the future too!
    #46086 Quote

It was a blast! I loved watching all the people with the present lottery game! And trying to get everyone together for the group suiting photo!

You were awesome, thanks again!

It was a ton of fun! I’ll look forward to being able to make it to other events in the future too!

Watch the forums for all upcoming events 🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46089 Quote
    I had so much fun! I have a few after questions, though!

where can we find photos of the meet?

is this the new venue for the bi weekly meets?

#46090 Quote

I have a few after questions, though! where can we find photos of the meet? is this the new venue for the bi weekly meets?

EDIT:  Photos from the Holiday Party can be seen in the Flickr galleries of the many individual photographers.  MNFurs also has a Flickr gallery.  Some of the photographers have linked to their galleries in some later posts.

In answer to your other inquiry, yes, the Guidant John Rose MN Oval will be the new home for the fur meets with additional smaller dinner-style meets in between.  We have a thread that talks more about this and I will be posting more information on that soon as well as board input.  🙂

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46116 Quote
    My photos are up here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kehmet/albums/72157675270846724

I worked the studio the later half of the night, which wasn’t very busy, so I didn’t get much

#46117 Quote
    Cute photos Kehmet and thanks again for helping with photography!

Below is the link to my Flickr gallery!

CLICK HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.