Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs July Community Bowling

Home Forums Events MNFurs July Community Bowling

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone, it’s that time again for another fun round of community bowling. We will be at a brand new venue in Apple Valley on a Friday night where we get to do unlimited bowling, bowl in suit, take photos, hang out, & eat good food.

They also have their own built-in restaurant that is open ‘till 11:00pm and their Pub closes at 2:00am for those who want to hang out after bowling.

We have designated tote storage areas for people to leave and store their belongings, but they do not have a private party room.  I advise that people store personal items in your tote or keep it on you or have a friend and/or handler assist if necessary.

Date: July 21st, 2017

Time: 9:00pm – 1:00am

Location: Apple Place Bowl-Bogart’s Place & Event Center – 14917 Garrett Ave, Apple Valley, MN 55124

Cost: $15.00 + tax for unlimited bowling (shoes are included)

Food: $7.00 – $18.00 – Main Street Grill

RSVP?: Yes

Fursuit Friendly?: Yes, feel free to bring your partial or full fursuits

Notes: We have designated areas by our reserved lanes for tote storage.  Please leave all personal belongings in your tote or elsewhere like your vehicle or with your friend.  If you are a suiter please have your handler(s) assist with anything needing to be held on to.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by MNFursStaff.
    #48713 Quote
    – HEY THERE –

Hey there!  I am really looking forward to trying out this new bowling venue.  The manager is really excited to see us as she smiled big after seeing some photos from out previous bowling events.  Below are some additional links, including their restaurant menu.

RESTAURANT MENU:  RIGHT HERE

OPEN BOWLING INFORMATION:  RIGHT HERE

Looking forward to see many of you there!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#48735 Quote
    – HEY THERE ~ REMINDER –

Hey there!  As a reminder, this Friday night is the next round of Community Bowling.  Much excite!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#48736 Quote
    Does anyone happen to be going through Maple Grove that could give me a ride?

I just moved to Minnesota a few days ago and would love to meet some local furs, but I don’t currently have a car to get there.

(Edit: I got it taken care of and will be able to go)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Ice Cyber.
    #48763 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  Bowling is tonight and looking forward to seeing many of you there!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48785 Quote
    If I go Howie will be coming with me.
    #48788 Quote

If I go Howie will be coming with me.

Cool, I hope you two can make it.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48793 Quote
    Myself and +1 will be fashionably late, since my Kaillith gets off work right at 9pm. But we’re thrilled we’ll make it!
    #48794 Quote
    I’ve got a friend who’s gonna show up but can’t RSVP because he’s still at work.
    #48798 Quote
    – THANK YOU –

Hey there!  I just want to say thank you to all of you who came out to this new Apple Valley bowling venue last night.  We had a very big turnout and saw many new faces there.  The manager really likes us and also wants some of the photos we took as well.  Many from the general public also thought we were great with smiles on faces and selfies.  :p

I also want to thank those who were actively doing photography last night.  Look forward to seeing the photos when finished!

I hope everyone who came out made it home safely afterwards!

On a great last note, we will be coming back here in the future.  This way we are not always just bowling in Ramsey.  😉

Community Bowling will start back up after FM!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#48800 Quote
    Had tons of fun !! Thanks for hosting it! 🙂
    #48858 Quote
    – THE PHOTOS –

Hey there!  Below is a link to my Flickr gallery featuring the photos I took and post-processed from bowling last Friday.  Do enjoy and feel free to repost elsewhere if you are in some.  Remember to give me credit for any photo(s) posted.  😀

FLICKR GALLERY:  RIGHT HERE

Also, you are welcome Husk, I am glad you had a great time!  🙂

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.