Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MnFurs Youth roller skating outing! (Ages 21 and under)

Home Forums Events MnFurs Youth roller skating outing! (Ages 21 and under)

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Are you a part of the MnFurs youth program? Do you like to roller skate? Are you looking to make new friends? Well look no further! I am hosting an event for youth to come out of their shells and come and hang out with other youth! *FURSUITS ARE NOT ALLOWED, TAILS ARE, BUT NO FLOOR-DRAGGERS AND CANNOT INTERFERE WITH OTHER GUESTS*

Who? Any MnFur youth who are under the age of 21 are welcome!

What? Roller skating event for youth to interact with each other

When? March 30th, 2019 @ 1pm-5pm

Where? Coon Rapids Cheap Skate! 3075 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433

Cost? Admission is $5, BUT if you come in at the same time as the host (Me! (Just look for someone named Scoot, I’ll be wearing a badge)) you get a $2 discount! (I will be showing up at around 12:30-1pm) Make sure to bring extra money for food or games!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask! The best way to reach me is Telegram, which is Nanalam_FuzzButt, thanks for reading and I hope y’all can come!

Nanalam❤️

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.