Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Monthly Bowling ~ Moving Forward –

Home Forums Events – Monthly Bowling ~ Moving Forward –

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Ryan/Red – Yes why not, will look into this 🙂

Innouva – Noted, will look into this venue as well.  Yeah, I’ve heard the West Metro meets (aka Perkins meets) have been quiet from time to time, heck, I have not been to one in a long time though.  Whether on a meet weekend or alternate, we’ll look into this one.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#55462 Quote

Ryan/Red – Yes why not, will look into this 🙂 Innouva – Noted, will look into this venue as well. Yeah, I’ve heard the West Metro meets (aka Perkins meets) have been quiet from time to time, heck, I have not been to one in a long time though. Whether on a meet weekend or alternate, we’ll look into this one.

Yeah, I pretty much never bother with the Perkins/Caribou meets at this point unless I got a couple others that just wanna meet people for dinner or whatever.  Alternatives are nice regardless.

Also, I meant Super Bowl as others had mentioned. lol Typo on my part. Sorry. XD Fixed.

#55465 Quote
    Also, I meant Super Bowl as others had mentioned. lol Typo on my part. Sorry. XD Fixed
    Ah got it, thank you for the correction.  This is going to happen at the end of March!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#55466 Quote
    Also, I meant Super Bowl as others had mentioned. lol Typo on my part. Sorry. XD Fixed
    Ah got it, thank you for the correction. This is going to happen at the end of March!
    Hopefully not the very last weekend as that’s when Anime Detour happens and also TFF for the few that attend that con from here. 🙂 Maybe second-to-last weekend or something?
    #55468 Quote
    Hopefully not the very last weekend as that’s when Anime Detour happens and also TFF for the few that attend that con from here. Maybe second-to-last weekend or something?
    Ah, thank you for pointing that out, I forget about conventions going on around me sometimes.  I was thinking the Saturday of March 23 so this will work out.  I plan to call Super Bowl this weekend or next to get a reservation in.  😀

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#55471 Quote
    Hopefully not the very last weekend as that’s when Anime Detour happens and also TFF for the few that attend that con from here. Maybe second-to-last weekend or something?
    Ah, thank you for pointing that out, I forget about conventions going on around me sometimes. I was thinking the Saturday of March 23 so this will work out. I plan to call Super Bowl this weekend or next to get a reservation in. 😀
    Np. I try to keep up on what cons are going on.  No easy task at all.  XD There are some sites out there that track where different anime and furry cons are happening at least if needed.  Look forward to the announcement and will probably try to be there. Need more reasons to get out at this point since I’m missing other events I normally do this year. >.>
    #55474 Quote
    Np. I try to keep up on what cons are going on. No easy task at all. XD There are some sites out there that track where different anime and furry cons are happening at least if needed. Look forward to the announcement and will probably try to be there. Need more reasons to get out at this point since I’m missing other events I normally do this year. >.>
    Which again I appreciate since I bad with remembering convention dates heh.  Announcement and thread post coming soon!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#55658 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  For those wondering what’s going on, community bowling is still happening this month…In particular, at the end of this month.

Official announcement and thread coming very soon!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#55676 Quote
    I’ll not be able to make one tell next month, but is this held in the cites? North, East, South, or West part of the cities? I should be able to go to next months though. Would really love to go bowling with people for a change.
    #55677 Quote

I’ll not be able to make one tell next month, but is this held in the cites? North, East, South, or West part of the cities?

Hey there!  Yes, these are held in the cities in and around the 494/694 loop.  I am starting the one this month in the NW area of the cities up in Ramsey.  After I hope to do one more central, but I will start figuring that out after the one at the end of this month.  Let me know if you have anymore questions.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#55693 Quote
    Just about 3 weeks worth of a notice if that is possible. I would have to travel up from Rochester. ( I have a car ) but I tend to work weekends so would have to get it off and I don’t want to be that person that asks at the last second to get a day off. ^_^
    #55696 Quote
    Sounds good, hope to see you at some of our events soon 🙂

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.