Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Open Spots

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hello!

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forums and while I’d love to go on and on about how things have been over the recent years, I’m posting here for a reason, and you’re reading this for a reason.

I’ll be booking two rooms at the Hyatt this year instead of one (some complications came up, we’ll save that story for another time). In total we have six out of eight and would be overjoyed (and relieved) if we could get the additional two people to help cut personal costs between ourselves.

Currently planning Thursday (9/9) through Sunday (9/12).

I know some of you may have questions and/or concerns, and if you do, feel free to message me on Telegram:

@AuraTheRed

I may not get back to you right away (I’m a very busy boy) but do not fret! I will get back to you within the day.

I will also be doing my best to update this post with any new information such as spots that are opening up, or spots that have been taken.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this, and have a wonderful (day/night)!

#59689 Quote
    Update!

I’ve unfortunately had a cancellation, so now I have 3 spots open!

On another note, if you are still interested, I ask you message me by Saturday, August 28th. The reason I’ve set a deadline is because if I can’t get spots filled in time, I won’t be able to afford both rooms at max capacity,  so I will be changing the reservation to fit the current number of participants.

Thanks for reading, and have a great one!

#59714 Quote
    Final Update:

I’m afraid to say we’ve had another cancellation, and at this point it would be better if I cancelled the second room, instead of banking on luck to fill the extra spots. Thank you all for your time, and I hope you have a good con!

^w^

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Furry Migration Room Share’ is closed to new topics and replies.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.