Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Skatin' Place party

Home Forums Events Skatin' Place party

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ok so I posted about having a meet up at the skatin place in st.cloud not to long ago..

Edited version:

So I got a response from the manager, we are allowed to bring our fursuits and wear them at private parties. I also discussed with him if we could plan it on the weekend, heres the times we can go…

Saturdays- Before 11, or at 5:30 to 6:30

Sundays- Before 12:30 or after 5:30

Please let me know if you would want a saturday or sunday and what times would be best. I know for sure I want this be be aroun 2-3 hours so people have time to warm up and get to chat with everyone.

Also he did mention pricing but he was supe clear about it.

He said pricing for a 2 hour party normally costs $6-$8 plus $2 for inline skates. Im not sure if that is for a few people of per person yet but in order to get a rought price estimate I need to know how many people would be interested or might be able to go, so please do the rsvp so I can see how many people would be interested.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Loo.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Loo.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#46987 Quote
    I’d go if I didn’t have to close on that day.
    #47008 Quote

feb. 20th during spring break on monday since I know some people are in school or college still.

I really think this will be a fun idea and something I would like to see happen.  The 20th may be tough as it’s on a weeknight and many people may have late work shifts or school or other responsibilities.  It may also be a good idea to see what other future dates are available too…It will in being able to plan just as a suggestion.  🙂

Also, where is this skating venue located?

Happy planning SugarCube!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#47031 Quote
    Yeah I thought about that last night and I’m planning on emailing the manager again asking if there is any chance he can reserve the place for a few hours during the weekend. Also he did respond and he said he doesn’t have a issue with us wearing our fursuits, and I’m going to make sure that the lights are on instead of the black lights so suiters can see better. I dont want anyone getting hurt as there are places I myself have almost tripped on before ‘:D with the black lights on.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#47036 Quote
    It’s also nice to hear that fursuits are allowed and that they can leave the full lights on…That was another concern I had as many suiters can have limited vision and black lights would not help that.

Sounds like you have everything under control though.  Let me know if you need assistance with anything.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#47037 Quote
    yep 🙂 I will definitely let you know if I need help.

#47047 Quote
    I’ve never gone skating before, is it still recommended for me to attend? Haha
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Lovelait.
    #47051 Quote
    I would recommend you still go if you can, you wont have to skate/rollerblade if you dont feel comfortable but im sure if you did myself or someone there wouldn’t mind helping you skate. just make sure to bring a helmet if you think you will fall a few times because the skating area is a hard floor.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.