Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Space available for one or two

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Hi there. I have a hotel room booked for furry migration for Friday and Saturday night. I have space available for one or two furs, depending on your comfort levels. There will be two queen beds, one of which is already taken. If you like I can bring a clean, gently used air mattress to set on the floor, but I would expect you to return it in the same condition as it was presented to you if you choose to use it. Each additional person adds $25 per night to the total cost of the room, so the cost to you would be $25+($130*1/4) so $57.50 a night. This is less than the $65 plus 13% tax you would be paying to split the room with only one other person. Yes, it’s only a $7.50 (plus tax) a night difference, but that’s nothing to turn your nose up at especially if that savings of $7.50 (plus tax) means you can not only commission your favorite local artist but also eat something more substantial than instant noodles. Feel free to message me privately on this site or on furaffinity.net user: Grungecollie.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.