Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Spring Picnic Thank yous!

Home Forums Events Spring Picnic Thank yous!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    So, in spite of the rain, the Spring picnic was a real success.

At the very least, we have all seen a new possibility for future picnics if people really like this site.

If someone wished to host a picnic in this area, I documented all aspects and could show step by step who to talk to and what costs to expect. This is a great way to get about 20 volunteer hours if you go through all the steps.

Also, having tracked volunteer hours, I really want to place some specific thank you’s:

Ben Engelking for working the grill in face of the storm

Chromomancer for our wonderful and whimsical badge art

Jade and Wulfsige for rain tarp and technical support.

Alex, Shadow, Cyndear,  Kitsunekla, Jac, Twisted, Dei, Amaya, Cyber, and others whom I know helped but do not have recorded.

To everyone else, thank you for attending! For those who showed up, saw the cold huddled mass in the rain, and went home, we thank you for making the effort to come out.   Hopefully soon we can head back in nicer weather.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Procyon.
    #48277 Quote
    Flip did I forget my surge strip there? It was white and should have ShadowRunner or Unico on the bottom.
    #48278 Quote
    You did, is in my extension cord bucket right now. was likely going to bring to next oval meet unless you needed it sooner.
    #48281 Quote
    no, was just wondering. might not see you till next con meeting.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.