Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Staff Videographer Opening for Furry Migration 2016

Home Forums Discussion Around Past MNFurs Events And Picnics Furry Migration 2015 Furry Migration General Discussions Staff Videographer Opening for Furry Migration 2016

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    I know it’s way early for this (and I will be making another post come sometime last year) but since it is currently on my mind I might as well put this out there and see if someone has interest.

Do you have an interest in shooting video? If you do not own your own equipment- we have ways of dealing with that. I just need someone experienced, competent and reliable who can help me record, edit and distribute Video content both during the convention proper and leading up to it in promotional material.

Depending on the number of people interested there may be multiple openings. I have not even started on a staff chart for Photography and Video for next year, other then I know we need help with Videography for sure. At this stage I’m just gathering interest.

There will also be some pre-con work such as helping me film promo videos for the con; We didn’t have as many promo videos this year as we did last year and that’s in large part because I lacked help.

PM me here or send an e-mail to (photography at furrymigration dot org) if this is something that may interest you. I’m also more then willing to help train – I just need someone who has dedication to wanting to do video for the con and can be respectful to the attendees and staff as well as reliable. There would be a few perks on the ability to get content that you normally may not be able to record. Again- Talk to me for Details 🙂

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#33376 Quote
    Email sent 🙂
    #33377 Quote
    Same from me.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.