Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

The Zoo – Unleashed

Home Forums Events The Zoo – Unleashed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hey there MNFurs community!  Our friends with the Red River Valley Furs over in North Dakota have taken over the ConSuite at Fargo’s CoreCon. Assistan
    [See the full post at: The Zoo – Unleashed]
    #57978 Quote
    Good afternoon fellow fuzz butts!

My name is Tom McEnroe and I will be leading the organization of The Zoo:Unleashed at this year’s CoreCon.

I look forward to seeing our Minnesota migrate out west to enjoy this great convention of all things geek.  The furry presence has grown every year and I hope to continue the trend this year.  If you can help in any way with running our room or helping with the costs of doing so it would be greatly appreciated.  Of course we are more than happy to just see you attend and above all else we want to see all visitors to our room, furry or otherwise, have a great time.

If you are interested in helping The Zoo feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

We also have a GoFundMe setup for those who are interested.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/the-zoo-unleashed-corecon-2020

Thanks everyone and hope to see you all at the Con!
    Tom McEnroe (Hashtag)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.