Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's April Fursuit Romp –

Home Forums Events – Drake's April Fursuit Romp –

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Depending on how I’m feeling tomorrow after the rave tonight (yay Detour!) I’ll try and be there 🙂 Plus I’ve got all my photography equipment with me so we can get plenty of fun shots!
    #40788 Quote
    I will also be bringing along 2 friends and 1 helper :3

#40789 Quote
    Sounds like I’ll be showing up after all, tho it won’t be just me, as I’ll have my ride/friend along as well.
    #40790 Quote
    Sorry for such short notice but I’m bringing maybe 1-2 more people!
    #40792 Quote
    – WEATHER UPDATE –

Hey everyone!  Due to the thunderstorm earlier this morning and the forecast saying there is going to be thunderstorms continuing throughout the afternoon, I am cancelling the romp for today.  The Jensen Lake area of Lebanon Hills Park is mostly off trail hiking and the rain will make everything muddy.  This greatly hinders the amount of walking we can do and the only paved trails are right in the camping/pavilion/playground area.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

Thank you!

Next event coming up is Community Bowling followed by the Spring Picnic the next weekend!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#40793 Quote
    Understandable, tho I was looking forward to meeting people, ah well. Might be able to make it to the bowling event tho, dunno atm.
    #40794 Quote

Understandable, tho I was looking forward to meeting people, ah well. Might be able to make it to the bowling event tho, dunno atm.

Don’t worry, fursuit romps are hosted quite frequently so hopefully you can make the next one.  Ringer occasionally hosts romps too.

Hope to see you at bowling in a couple of weeks.  🙂

Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#40799 Quote
    – FUTURE PLANS FOR THIS PARK –

This romp for Lebanon Hills Park (Lake Jensen) will be rescheduled for sometime late next month…Or at least that is my plan for right now.  I really like this park and I have been around part of Lake Jensen on the dirt trails and it’s very pleasant.

Keep an eye out for more updates on this.

Thanks!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.