Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Formal Introduction –

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs – Formal Introduction –

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE –

I am posting this here in this sub-forum because I feel it is the best place for it.  this post also stems from comments at the Community Forum last Saturday on a lot of people not clear on who the MNFurs staff members are.  That being said, this is my formal introduction on who I am and what I do for the community.  🙂

My name is Drake or Drake M. (McCloud) and I am the head of the Events Department for MNFurs.

To provide some brief history, I have been part of the MNFurs staff for the past couple of years.  I also assist with photography every now and then and before Events, I use to be part of a Research and Volunteers Division.

You may be asking yourself, What does this all mean?  I am here to help you organize and run events when you want to make an idea real.  We are always looking for something to do that everyone can be part of and I am here to help provide the resources to make your events possible.

I am here to help you put the pieces together on an event that you are not sure how to put together.  One of the big challenges for any event runner is figuring out the scope of your event.  By scope I am talking about the what, where, when, & why aspects.  This is what shapes an event and I am here to help you figure this out.

I am here to help provide the resources for you to run your event.  What does this mean?  Maybe you already have your event logistics planned out and you need some volunteers, supplies, etc.  I can work on my end to get those resources to you so that your event can be successful.

I am here to provide additional assistance.  Let’s say that it’s your first time running an event and you are nervous and not sure how everything will go.  I am more than willing to be your shadow the first time around and offer feedback during and after your event as well as point you in a direction if you are not sure how to respond to something.

I am here to put on events for you.  Simply put, I have my own events that I host for the community and that will never stop.

Lastly, I am here to serve YOU, the community!  🙂

Please feel free to ask me any questions.  I can also be contacted at –> [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.